Day 1 - 5 DPT

Catw
on 1/5/14 9:59 pm - Arnprior, Canada

What a day for us to start this process.  At least in Ottawa we had 3 weather warnings this morning, (one now over).  One kid going to school, one kid staying home (won't go to school when busses are canceled).

So far, I'm almost done my breakfast, first shake in a while.  I'm determined to do this, despite the temptations my mother brought into the house.  On top of the ones that I already had in the house.

This is definitely a good time to do this, I had a massive craving for milk on the weekend, and suffered for an hour for giving in.  Milk and I don't usually get along, but the craving was so strong.  Must be low on something.

Despite being stiff and sore, planning on going to the gym at lunch.  See if I can get into anything there.  With the weather being this bad, it shouldn't be too busy yet with the New Year's resolution group.

Cathy

Monica M.
on 1/5/14 10:41 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

ack!!!! i'm not prepared to do this today!!! I will start next week. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! You're awesome!!!

Catw
on 1/5/14 11:10 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Thanks Monica, will be an interesting couple days, that's for sure.  Been a while since my meals were shakes.

Monica M.
on 1/5/14 11:19 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

I'm rooting for you!!!!

Leanne1
on 1/6/14 12:44 am - Newmarket, Canada

You can doooo iiiitttttt  :D

I am kindda doing it with you. But I am doing a low carb menu instead. If I do 2days of liquids, I may kill someone/thing. I get really bad mood changes and it's nOt good. So I will opt for the lower carb menu instead :)

This morning I made my jello and high protein pudding to prep for my week. 

Are we going to post what we are eating/ drinking here? or on the WAYE/D today thread? Or not post ... Just wondering.

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Catw
on 1/6/14 1:30 am - Arnprior, Canada

I didn't make any plans on what to post.  I even forgot to weigh in this morning.  Hey, it's Monday.  I have managed 2 shakes today, so I figure I'm doing well.

Cathy

Most Active
Recent Topics