Day 2 - 5 DPT -Tuesday

Catw
on 1/6/14 7:11 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday.  I'm on day 2 of the 5 Day Pouch Test.  So another day of protein shakes (got at least 3 in yesterday), soups and liquids.  Probably a good thing, after the weekend I ended up with a sinus cold that's dragging me down.  Guess that's what I get for spending so much time at the rink.

Didn't make it to the gym yesterday, ended up going home from work instead.  Did do some walking last night, not sure how much, but some.  How's everyone else doing?

Cathy

Monica M.
on 1/6/14 8:04 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

you are AWESOME!!!!

Leanne1
on 1/7/14 4:00 am - Newmarket, Canada
Day 2 is going awesomely!! :-D I got on the scale this morning and lost 1.2lbs!! Woot!! I am working all day today, just finished cleaning a house and now I'm getting ready for my 8hr shift at the hospital. (I am cleaning all my houses and working 4-12 most of this week, except sunday; I work 8-4 then have a house. Everyone wants their homes done before I have my PS on monday) I have alot of food with me today but probably won't eat it all. Higher protein and lowered my carbs. Drinking more liquids too. It's tough but good!! Yesterday, I DEFINITELY felt the carb withdrawl. We are doing great!! Let's keep it up :-D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Catw
on 1/7/14 7:08 am - Arnprior, Canada

Way to go Leanne!  Looking forward to tomorrow!

Leanne1
on 1/7/14 7:10 am - Newmarket, Canada
:-D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

tiffany1971
on 1/7/14 10:09 am - Kitchener, Canada

You Guys are doing great!!  I'm going to try the 5 day pouch test starting on Saturday (work all weekend at a trade show) the last 2 weeks, I have been at a stall...so i need a kick start....I have 40 more lbs to go until reach my goal!!

Here's hoping I can stick to it!!

Thanks!!

Most Active
Recent Topics