Day 4 DPT - Thursday

Catw
on 1/8/14 7:23 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Hi Everyone,

Still following the 5 Day Pouch Test, on to firm protein. Not sure what I'll have today, but it will be along the lines of:

Protein Recommendations: ground meat (beef, turkey, lamb) cooked dry and lightly seasoned, shellfish, scallops, lobster steamed and seasoned only with lemon, salmon or halibut steaks, grilled and lightly seasoned.

Hope everyone else doing this with me is doing well!

Cathy

Nanato2
on 1/8/14 8:00 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

How are you feeling?

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

Catw
on 1/8/14 10:14 pm - Arnprior, Canada

I'm a little tired, but I'm still recovering from a sinus cold (that's getting much better since Monday) and I have 2 kids that have been restless or had nightmares the past couple nights.  But other than that, pretty good.  Was tempted for a ball of chocolate chip cookie dough last night, but I refused to give in.

Cathy

Monica M.
on 1/8/14 8:32 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

you're doing awesome!!!!

Catw
on 1/8/14 10:14 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Thanks Monica!

Leanne1
on 1/9/14 2:43 am - Newmarket, Canada

kiss Going good here!! 

I have lost almost another pound!! WOOT!! Making it to my goal. 

Dr Nan said this morning that I don't need to worry about doing this... But I want to do it for me!! He said he will take care of me on Monday and get rid of 5-6lbs of skin and fattiness. I am STILL going to continue with the low carb, high protein menu!! 

Keep up the great work!

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Most Active
Recent Topics