Day 5 DPT - Friday

Catw
on 1/9/14 10:48 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Well, today's day 5.  Didn't do perfect yesterday.  During the day I only ate 1 can chicken and 2 SF pudding.  I ended up with 2 meetings that ran into each other over lunch so no time to eat.  Then had roast beef and veggies last night as I was out.  I did skip the pie (looked really yummy, but I couldn't).

Today should be better!  I'll actually have time to eat today.

Cathy

Monica M.
on 1/10/14 2:52 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

overall, Cat, how do you think you did? did this work to re-motivate you?

Mon

(very proud of you, btw)

Catw
on 1/10/14 3:48 am - Arnprior, Canada

Overall, I think I did OK.  I could have followed the rules better, I know that.  But it did make me realize some of the rules that I need to work on (like getting water in again).  And it did remind me that I don't need the junk I was eating.

There were a lot of challenges and temptations this week that I was able to pass on.  And educating.  My Mom (who lives with me now) brought in some tasty food just before I started this, that I had to pass on.  And I had to explain the diet to her each stage of it.  She's thinking that it might be an idea for her in a couple months, but not sure if it is.  She's diabetic, so not sure it's a good one for her right now.  Going to get her to ask the dietician if there is one to follow for a kick start.

Thanks for the support Monica!

Leanne1
on 1/10/14 7:14 am - Newmarket, Canada
Woot!! We made it to day 5! How did you do today?? I'm doing great today. This week,I have lost 5lbs!! I made my goal :-D I am still going to continue the high protein/ low carb menu plan for the next 2days. Another pound or 2 will be good for me to get rid of!

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Most Active
Recent Topics