Support Groups

Blueiiis
on 10/8/14 8:36 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

There are some support groups that advertise on here..... However the night in my area does not work for me. 

Can anyone start up a support group, and one that preferably doesn't meet at Tim Hortons? 

To follow on that line of questioning.... If anyone is interested in meeting on a Monday or Tuesday evening once a month, and lives East Mississauga or West Etobicoke... Please send me a pm. We can meet in the meeting room in my building unless there are other suggestions! Please pm me.  Thanks!

Sassy75
on 10/8/14 8:51 am - North York, Canada

If it was on a weekend I would drive there. I am too far/busy to attend most of the weeknight meetings. I live near fairview mall. No meetings over here at all that I know of :(

Blueiiis
on 10/8/14 9:21 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Well that is an idea! And I would love it if you could come... So ladies and gents... What do we think of doing this on a weekend? Pm me!

Blueiiis
on 10/8/14 9:24 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

I was going to mention as well that if we keep it out of a restaurant, we could some sort of clothing exchange if there was interest.

so please, all Pre-ops, short term and long term post ops, let's get together!

Jenn

Karen M.
on 10/8/14 11:55 am - Mississauga, Canada

Considering I host it on many different nights, I'm not sure how "the night" doesn't work for you entirely, but hey, if it doesn't, it doesn't.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Blueiiis
on 10/8/14 12:28 pm - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

I wi**** would work out.... It seems that we have bad timing!! It's hard to schedule to suit everyone, I get that :) 

lexxiblue
on 10/9/14 1:52 am
RNY on 01/11/12

there's a support group hosted by linda the last saturday of the month (usually) at the police station on walker's line... close to hwy 5 and we have clothing swaps as well.. (not monthly mind you!)

if you want more info please pm me and i'll provide you with linda's email address!

have a terrific thursday!

Most Active
Recent Topics