What are you doing/eating today (Saturday)

crqvingchange
on 11/14/14 9:02 pm

Good morning everyone.  It is freezing outside and I want to do is stay home in warm fuzzy PJ's, but I am dragging my *ss outside to go to the gym (I got a 10 day trial) and do a Zumba class and a yoga class.  Had a great night out with DH last night, and tonight we are going out for dinner with a friend and then to a benefit concert.  Tomorrow might not be able to post as we are heading to Collingwood very early.

3 months post op

B. Chike before gym

S. Overnight oats with chopped apple and pumpkin spice

L.  Leftover lobster from last night, poached duck egg and Hollandaise

S. Fit Frappe protein hot chocolate

D.  Paella with shrimp

Probably won't have a snack as it will be a late night and just might fall into be when we get home.

Have a great day.

Zizzler
on 11/14/14 9:29 pm

Today is my only day off of work so I am going to try to do as much stuff to recharge my batteries as possible. Unfortunately my plan to sleep in did not work out, my eyes popped open automatically at my usual wake up time and could not get back to sleep.  Will take a nap later if I need it, its all good.  Going out for brunch at cora's with my father this morning, then to the gym, the sauna at the gym where I will meditate a little, then a nice long hot luxurious bath, followed by some reading, maybe a movie. 

13 weeks post op rny

b - premier protein shake

brunch - breakfast at cora's probably bacon, fresh tomato slices with salt and pepper, a little fruit, decaf coffee

s - handful of almonds or half a protein bar

d - leftovers: turkey sausage marinara spinach puree or beef chilli

s - small package of parmesan grok cheese snacks, vanilla chamomile tea with milk

all vitamins and water

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

jan32
on 11/14/14 10:09 pm, edited 11/14/14 10:09 pm

lazy morning here...

B: egg salad on pop crisp 2 pieces of pineapple

S: greek yogurt

L: turkey cheese roll up

S: Protein Coffee

D: Turkey Sausage

S: all bran with yorgurt

That is my plan and sticking to it :)

Patm
on 11/14/14 10:29 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Moving slow this morning. Shortly will take the dog out for a long walk. Have not had much exercise this week. I will see how far I can get him to go. My husband sometimes takes him for a long walk and takes the streetcar back to our street. He tells me the dog likes the streetcar. I think they are both just lazy. LOL Shopping later. I want to look up some new recipes. Found a good one for salisbury steak but my computer is acting up today and won't print. SO not sure what is for dinner today

b yogurt, blueberries

l kale salad with boiled egg added and dressing

s apple

d to be determined

Have a great day everyone

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/14 1:14 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

This is one the best salisbury steak recipes I have ever made.  I fry up some garlic, onions and mushrooms  and throw it on top of the steak .

http://www.mennonitegirlscancook.ca/2010/11/salisbury-steak. html

Patm
on 11/15/14 10:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thanks Tracey. That recipe looks good especially with the addition of mustard. I think I will try this one I have some ground turkey as well as lean grd beef. I will see how it turns out

Karen M.
on 11/15/14 9:29 pm - Mississauga, Canada

The Mennonite Girls recipe is my fav too with extra fresh mushrooms & onions.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 11/16/14 4:51 am

Tracey I like this recipe and will be trying it.  I already have some xl beef slider I need to use up, and also quite a few mushroom soup which I never ate post-op.  Thank you for the recipe!

Karen M.
on 11/15/14 12:25 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Pat,  I find it quite hilarious that your husband says the dog likes the streetcar. How convenient. lol

Not sure what I'm up to today - a little shopping I guess, maybe a movie, will BBQ tonight and currently Andrew is making brunch and I'm "off limits" in the kitchen. It's so sunny out, but damn cold!

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50

S (brunch) - ham & swiss omelet, 1/2 slice of toast

S2 - Chike protein iced coffee, later: 2 oz Sikorski sausage sliced up with old Balderson cheddar (an oz or so), black olives, 4 salt&pepper crackers

D - 3 oz BBQ steak, lemon-basil green beans & mushrooms, maybe one bite of garlic potatoes

S - likely just coffee/tea

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 11/15/14 10:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Yeah I made the dog walk. Going up our street he drags really ad. SO although I really can't run, I trot a bit. He goes ahead of me and grabs the leash then slows me down. It is really pretty funny.

Most Active
Recent Topics