What are you eating/doing (New Year's Eve)

crqvingchange
on 12/30/14 5:59 pm

Good morning everyone.  I know today I will have to have a nap as I was up at 3:30 and there is no way I can stay awake until midnight without a nap.  This evening DH and I are going to two New Year's Eve parties.  Many people will not have seen the slimmer me and I am starting to get used to the comments when people see me (or let's just say I am less uncomfortable).  This year has been a B****h, and I will be happy to move onto a kinder 2015.  While the year has had more than it's share of challenges, WLS was not really one of them, infact it has probably been the highpoint of my year.  WLS has allowed me to be stronger and more determined than I have been in years as my body shrinks.  This coming year will see me turn 59 and I hope to be healthier and more active than I have been in decades.

Today I will be tidying up the house (this is endless) and getting my party on, whoop, whoop.

5 months post op

B.  Going to try and start the day off with some good protein, so maybe a spinach mushroom omelette.

S. Greek Yogurt Fit and Light Salted caramel

L. Homemade chicken, mushroom and rice soup

S. Another Greek yogurt

D. & S. Meatball, cheese and whatever protein is available at the parties.

Looking forward to 2015 with hope.

Happy New Year 

kellybelly333
on 12/30/14 8:05 pm - Toronto, Canada

Happy New Year to all! And a kinder 2015 to you CC!

Sad news. We lost our kitty last night. She was 14 and was not well the past while. She's been living with my ex since we broke up. The kids are devastated. I'll be going over later today to say our goodbyes. She was a great cat, my first pet. Goodbye to my sweet Stella!

Needless to say, I comforted myself with food :( I didn't get sick, but ate some carbs that I didn't plan on. 

Today I go into work, I'll have my goat yogurt mix and indulge later tonight in some yummy food at a restaurant we'll be going to with friends. 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

msmuggins
on 12/30/14 10:40 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your kitty -- my condolences.  Our fur babies are so much a part of our families that it is really difficult when the pass.  Hugs to you and your children.

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

Patm
on 12/31/14 12:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry to hear bout your cat. They are such  a big part of our lives.

TanyaLH
on 12/30/14 8:19 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

19 months post op

steps 9536

Happy new Year ladies!!

CC, here's too 2015 being the best year ever for you  

Kelly, we lost our 14 yr old kitty on Saturday, hugs to you 

Today is a last minute trip to Chatham area to see my sister before she heads back to Red Lake in the Great White North. Then home for the evening. I am so looking forward to a quiet night in with DH.

B- coffee 3 oz chicken (because thats what I wanted...lol)

S- protein coffee

L- not sure, some protein and veggies

D- no idea...

S- tea, maybe greek yogurt if I need it

Happy New Year

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 12/30/14 8:54 pm

Happy New Year to you Tanya and Kelly.  I am so sorry to hear that you have both lost your kitties.  They become such a close part of the family and give love unconditionally. It is a testament to what wonderful pets they were when we grieve their loss, I have lost pets as well and I remember them fondly, sending you both big hugs.

msmuggins
on 12/30/14 10:42 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

Sorry about your kitty too -- I've got a 14 year old boy who has kidney disease.  So far he's trucking along and seems to be doing well but I'm always mindful that every minute with him is precious.  I'm really sorry for your loss.

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

Patm
on 12/31/14 1:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Happy New Year everyone. Hope 2015 is a good year for everyone especially cc. My DH and I have not decided what we want to do for dinner tonight. We went for a walk on the beach and it was freezing. The wind was brutal. I am impressed by the few runners I saw. That is dedication. Now we are home I am not sure if we want to go out again.

On a good note went for blood work and usually in the morning it is packed with people fasting. There was no one there! I was in and out in 15 minutes.

b greek yogurt, granola

l ham and pea soup

who know. So I will not list my calories because I have no idea what the day holds

Most Active
Recent Topics