What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 1/1/15 7:47 pm

Good morning everyone.  Pat I hope you are feeling better today.  We had guests over last night and had a fun time.  They did not leave until 2:00 this morning and after the cleanup i didn't get to bed until 3:00 so I know that a nap is in order this afternoon.

Today it's swimming and coffee with a friend then the rest of the day will be spent chillin' with DH who is off work today.

5 months post op

B. Homemade protein iced coffee (far less sweet then Chike)

S. Lots of decaf and some almonds

L. Different cheese slices and some meatballs (have to use up those leftovers)

S. Greek Fit and Light salted caramel yogurt

D. The same as lunch

S. Some cheese slices before bed

Have a great day everyone.

Patm
on 1/1/15 10:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning CC. I am feeling much better today. Did very little yesterday. Didn't even leave the house. I am having my kids and others for dinner tomorrow. My kids birthday are Jan 6 and 7. They have requested lasagna and stuffed shells. I am going to start cooking today. The lasagna is always great re-heated. The cheese melts even more. Probably make the cake today as well.

Besides cleaning the house my only exercise will be walking the dog shortly. Not exactly aerobic as he walks so slow. But I usually get about 5,000 steps.

This new computer is kind of annoying. I do not like windows 8! I think I have lost the fitbit tab with my calories on it.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l ham& pea soup, yogurt

d beef stew, salad

s almonds

had to go to the page again for fitbit

cal 1018, prot 74 carb 87

libra1
on 1/1/15 10:45 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Good morning everyone. Looks like a sunny crisp day. It will be a day full of household stuff, grocery shopping and a walk. CC-Sounds like your party was a great success! Pat, I’m still not comfortable with Windows 8. I took one of their free classes and it helped somewhat.

Today’s menu is …

B- 2 eggs and coffee

Snack-Premier protein shake

L-Cottage cheese and diced tomatoes

Snack-NF cappuccino

D-Tuna, mayo and tomatoes

Snack- Greek Yogurt

Cal-800, Carbs-38, Fat17 Protein-117, Sugar-23, Chol-521

Onward and
Downward

on 1/2/15 1:07 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Good morning CC and everyone else. Pat, so glad you're feeling better. There's nothing like a stomach bug. I think I'd rather have the flu than that. Well, maybe. :)  Glad you had a nice time last night, CC. Nice to see you too, Libra.

I was wondering about the wisdom of making New Year's resolutions, but so far it's helped me. I resolved to try to get 10,000 steps per day minimum, and by 6 p.m. last night I only had about 1500 steps in. So darned if I didn't get moving and get my 10,000. We'll see how long I can keep this up. My problem is that when I had surgery, I didn't have a car. Then about 6 months after surgery, a friend sold me his car, and now that I drive to work every day in the winter, as well as to do most of my errands that aren't right in the neighbourhood, I don't get in all those steps that I used to by walking to bus stops and subway stations. So I have to make a conscious effort to get out there and walk.

Today: waiting for an electrician to come (they're due any time now), and then after that, nothing really planned. Another new year's resolution is to get my spending under control. We want to do lots of work on the house, so I really need to tighten the purse strings. And also, we have a zillion things that we don't need and the house is crammed with crap. My hubby has a hard time getting rid of stuff, so I don't need to compound the problem by shopping so much.

2 YEARS POST-RNY

B - 1/2 cup ricotta/vanilla/splenda mix with 1/2 oz slivered almonds

L - 1 fried egg in 1 tsp olive oil on 1 slice P28 toast

S - 1/2 pkg of edamame beans and 1 clementine

D - Chicken tagine on 1/4 cup basmati rice (we didn't get back from the party on time for me to make it last night)

S - Fancy coffee made with skim milk

Have a great day, everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

TanyaLH
on 1/2/15 1:37 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

19 months post open

Steps 8935

I am late to the party today...

Hope everyone is feeling and is well. I am at work and its alittle crazy...lol.

B protein coffee sm banana (leg cramps last night)

S egg muffin

L 1c turkey chili 1turkey oz of cheese

S 1/2c greek yogurt

D same as lunch

Have a great day all

Tanya

Most Active
Recent Topics