What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 10/20/15 5:33 am

Good morning everyone. Well that was an exciting game last night. Today I will be doing AquaCycle, more errands, home to watch part of the game and then I have to head to the sleep clinic for a sleep study. I hate sleep studies. They always have to give me something to knock me out because I can never fall asleep.

1 year 3 months post op

B. Large decaf

S. Egg white wrap

L. Jambalaya soup

S. Another large decaf

D. Salmon Rollup

S. 1/2 of a Quest Pumpkin Pie Bar

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

TanyaLH
on 10/20/15 5:46 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years 4 months post op

steps 14028

Morning all,

Hope everyone is having a good morning.

I woke up to a sick doggie this morning, vomit all over his bed....looks like I will be boiling ground beef and rice for him to eat for the next few days.

As for me, off to the gym and some shopping, then home to nap as I work tonight.

B coffee, left over squash dish that I made yesterday

S GNC shake

L homemade turkey veggie soup

D veal burger all fixings no bun

S greek yogurt

Be well everyone

Tanya

Roma
on 10/20/15 6:11 am, edited 10/19/15 11:11 pm
RNY on 06/15/15

Poor doggie :(

And poor you for having to clean it up!

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

crqvingchange
on 10/20/15 6:28 am

Hope Jasper feels better soon.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

TanyaLH
on 10/20/15 5:48 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

CC, I think I want to make your Jambalaya soup!

Do you have a recipe of do you just throw it together?

crqvingchange
on 10/20/15 6:34 am

Not really a recipe. I added chicken stock, jarred tomatoes, sautéed onions and red peppers, Mushrooms, cut up chicken thigh spicy chicken sausage, Cajun spice, and shrimp in the last few minutes while it was bumbling away. Spicy and good for a cold day. Typically it has rice, but I didn't miss it.

TanyaLH
on 10/20/15 7:56 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

yummmmm

Thanks, I will make it on the weekend!

Patm
on 10/20/15 6:12 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

God morning all. Work then off to do a Neilson survey tonight. I have had a tooth ache for awhile and hoped it would go away. Today I am taking the time to finally see about it. Except for doing a lot of walking at work yesterday I did nothing last night. I have this fear of becoming a couch potato without my swimming.

Depending on the weather I might walk from the dentist at Yonge and Dundas to the survey at Davisville.

b greek yogurt, go lean protein, raspberries

l goodfood chicken salad, 2 crackers, source yogurt

s apple (if I can eat it after the dentist)

d not sure may stop at Tim's for a chili

Have a good day everyone

Roma
on 10/20/15 6:16 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Morning,

Working today, had a later night with some friends yesterday so I'm a bit sleepy today. Also my stomach/pouch has been quite sore and very noisy the past few days. .. so I'll need to keep an eye on it in case it gets worse.

Hope everyone has a good day!

4 months post op

B premier protein shake

S coffee with cream

L chicken caesar salad (no croutons)

D salmon and cucumber salad

S Greek yogurt and strawberries

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

judyeliz
on 10/20/15 6:29 am, edited 10/19/15 11:44 pm
RNY on 04/24/15

Good Morning! CC, good luck at the sleep study. I have never slept more than 4 hours at any of my sleep studies, and I am the first to get "unwired" to leave in the morning. I usually ask at 4:30am. Tanya sorry to hear about your "puppy flu". Maybe it was just something that he ate outside.

I make a small turkey on Sunday, still trying to eat the leftovers. Will have to put some in the freezer today.

B- 2oz turkey, 2oz acorn squa****bsp sugar free syrup.

L- 2oz cold turkey, few cucumber and pepper slices, 1 nsa gherkin, 1tbsp nsa french dressing for dipping.

D- 3oz turkey, 1tsp nsa cranberry jelly, 3 brussel sprouts.

S- syntrax shake

edited to add my stats

mfp totals: calories 537, carbs 17, fat 8, protein 94.

May add another snack if I need it, but turkey seems to keep me full for a long time.

Have a good day everyone, bye for now

judy

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Most Active
Recent Topics