What are you doing/eating today (Saturday)

crqvingchange
on 10/31/15 4:39 am

Good morning everyone. I messed up last night and set my alarm clock. This was supposed to be my day to sleep in. Well I'm up now, so thought I'd get this thread started. What Halloween plans does everyone have? How do you plan to stay away from Halloween treats, or are you going to indulge?

Today I am taking a day off from exercising but still need to get outside and clean up some leaves before the little Trick or Treaters come. We never get a lot of kids in our neighbourhood, so if there are any leftovers I'm sending them with DH to his office. While I might be strong now, down the road I might have a weak moment and I don't think it's a good idea to have all that high sugar candy in the house.

Had an NSV yesterday. I was wearing a size 10 yoga pant. Now I'm pretty sure that it's because the fabric is a little stretchy, but I'll take it. I really don't remember wearing a size 10 anything.

1 year 3 months post op

B. Large decaf protein vanilla latte

S. Scrambled egg and a homemade spicy turkey sausage patty with a little homemade salsa

L. Chicken Chili from Zoup

S. Skinny decaf latte

D. BBQ steak with a few spears of white asparagus

S. Big cup of protein chicken broth

Happy Halloween everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

TanyaLH
on 10/31/15 4:55 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Morning CC!

No Halloween candy in this place! We live in a highrise, donate candy to the building manager :)

I am working tonight, so not muschon my agenda today....laundry and some shopping.

B iced protein coffee, sm banana

S greek yogurt

L2 turkey bites, tomato and cucumbers

D Homemade lamb stew

S greek yogurt

Happy Halloween everyone!

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 10/31/15 6:11 am

Are you starting to get in a sleep pattern with shift work Tanya. A friend is really struggling with shift work. Sometimes she works nights and other times days and she is not sure if she should sleep at night or in the day during her days off.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 10/31/15 6:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all.

Off to dinner and a movie tonight. I do not need candy in the house. I have enough of it at work.

b greek yogurt, go lean cereal,

l chicken salad, breton crackers

s 2 baby bel

d not sure but protein forward

Roma
on 10/31/15 7:40 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Good morning,

I love Halloween! Any excuse to wear a costume is fine with me. I don't have too much of an issue with candy in the house, if the Halloween tradition was to give out fresh baked goods or pasta THEN I would be in big trouble.

Today we are off to visit some friends who are not well. And then home for a quiet evening I think.

4.5 months post op

B GNC total lean chocolate

S coffee with cream

L hardboiled egg on cucumber salad

D salmon sashimi and edamame

S greek yogurt if I feel like it or need protein

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

crqvingchange
on 10/31/15 7:46 am

I love your dinner Roma. Your friends will be glad of your visit.

Roma
on 10/31/15 9:31 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Thanks cc. Congratulations on the size 10!

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Most Active
Recent Topics