What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)?

Ginnny
on 6/16/16 4:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone!  Baseball tonight if the weather holds out.  Calling for thunderstorms today and super humid!

Well I put on a skort this morning dressing for work, and it was at my feet before I got to the kitchen.  I guess there's one for the donation pile.  I'm quickly running out of things that fit!

B - 1/2 cup chili

S - mini kielbasa and a cheese string

L - 3 oz bbq chicken and cucumber slices

S - yogurt

D - 3 oz taco beef, chopped lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour cream

S - devilled eggs

Calories 721, Carbs 28, Protein 75

Have a good day everyone, Friday is almost here!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Monica9811
on 6/16/16 5:27 am - Peterborough, Canada

Good thing that didn't happen at work ð??...  Go buy some clothes!

Meggles07
on 6/16/16 6:08 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Just a few meetings today, so I'm off to school. Then supervising a final exam tonight. 

Breakfast - egg, yogurt

Snack - carrots, pb

Lunch - pork, veg

Snack - pepperette, pudding

Snack - turkey, pickles

Dinner - sausage, veg

Snack - protein cake

All water and vits.

Patm
on 6/16/16 6:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Ginny you might need to pick up a few things for work. Do not want any exposures there.

Mixed eating day. Union lunch and pot luck tonight. I sort of know what I will have. I have a chicken stew in the crock pot now to take with me tonight.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l sausage, salad

d chicken stew, salad

s not sure

Have a good day everyone

crqvingchange
on 6/16/16 11:28 am

Ginny, Value Village is a good resource when you are quickly transitioning through sizes.  I've actually found some designer pieces there that are now too big and I don't want to give them up. Oh well, it's not such a bad thing to complain about, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics