What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 11/7/16 3:21 am

Good morning all you lovely people.  I woke up early because I'm just not used to the clock change.

Today I'm going swimming, doing more yard work, going for a bike ride and the rest of the household chores.

The eats today are - Greek yogurt with a few chopped prunes, scrambled eggs, salad with goat cheese (didn't have this yesterday) chicken meatballs with spaghetti squash.  

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/7/16 5:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning, I don't want to adult today!

29 weeks post op

B - lite & fit greek yogurt, vector granola

S - raspberries

L - chili

S - deli turkey

D - steak

S - premier protein

Total Cal 829, carbs 43, protein 99

Got lots of work done on the weekend my muscles are feeling it!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/7/16 8:50 am

OK Ginny, both you and Pat have raspberries and yogurt in the morning.  I think I need to go out and buy some raspberries for my Greek yogurt.  Yum.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/7/16 5:40 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not much planned for today. I need to rake leaves for street pick up. Other than that I might try to go to Value Village. I think they have jeans on sale. I also need some old towels for the puppy.

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - cheese

Lunch - pepperettes, pickles

Snack - ham, peanuts

Dinner - beef ribs and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 11/7/16 6:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Since my change to part-time working it has been hard to get into a routine. Except for walking I have not done a lot of exercise. So I am going to try an aqua-fit class. I left my swim stuff at work so will have to find another swim suit and stuff. Otherwise now sure what I am up to

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l pea/lentil and ham soup, yogurt

s apple

d chili, salad

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 900, protein 64. May need some more protein

crqvingchange
on 11/7/16 8:54 am

Pat the pool I go to have a small hot pool where I do my Aquafit.  It's usually between 94-96F.  I find that helps me have a greater range of motion with my muscles, and it also makes my back feel better.  The only issue is that because it's hot, space is limited and they up the chlorine level.

Patm
on 11/7/16 3:15 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

We ended up going to the Royal Winter Fair instead. Fun day but really need to get some exercise

new_me180
on 11/7/16 6:53 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Yesterday i was a real slug. Didn't even make 2,000 steps. I really was tired and ended up not putting up the tree, one more week though. Back to the grind today. In class and it's going to be long, argg.

3yrs post op

B - coffee 10%, 1 crustless quiche, 5 shrimp

S - 1oz almonds

L - 4oz tilapia, 1/2 cup zucchini

S - 1oz light mozzarella, 1oz calabrese, 4 grapes

D - 3oz chicken, 1/4 cup baked pumpkin

S - 1 cup silk cashew with miralax, 1/2 quest bar

Totals: Calories 919, 22 carbs, 51 fat, 97 protein

Have a great day all, Nia.

birdiegirl
on 11/7/16 1:17 pm

RNY 7 Years 7 Months Post Op 

Afternoon 

I've had a lovely day of good eats, shopping and a 2 hour nap.  I've napped every day since arriving which is unusual for me.  Plus going to bed by 830 or 9 and sleeping 7 or 8 hours. Sometimes you just don't realize how tired you've let yourself get.

STEPS from yesterday :  12887

EATS 

B  -  3.8 oz of chicken

L -  3 oz of chicken

S  -  arnolds thins with 1 TB of light peanut butter and sugar free grape jelly 

- chobani flips.   Won't buy again.  Too many calories 

D -  2 oz of chicken 

Small caprese salad

S -  Light and fit greek 

Pumpkin spice creamer and decaf

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,225,  Carbs  -  84 Grams,  Protein  -  114 Grams 

Note, all food has been weighed and measured for accurate stats

ALL water and vits 

Have a great one   

Patm
on 11/7/16 3:17 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Napping is good. I seldom can unless I am sick but would love to often

Most Active
Recent Topics