What are you eating/doing Friday

ready-4-new-start
on 4/7/17 3:54 am - Canada

Morning everyone, booked to get my tattoo done next week can't wait hope it turns out the way I imagine it. Not much on the go today just work.

Breakfast protein shake

snack Greek yogurt with cookies and cream protein powder, been craving cookies don't know why and hope this helps

lunch cheese and ham roll ups

dinner fish baked in tomato juice with spices, eggplant

snack greek yogurt with bran

have a great day everyone

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Ginnny
on 4/7/17 4:12 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone!! Do you wanna build a snowman??? I feel like I slept through summer and woke up in November!!!

I don't want to Adult today so.....no plan for the day. Having my breakfast at the moment, 1 egg, 1 cheese on a thin bagel!! WHAT!? Yup hello grains....is it better if you call them grains instead of carbs??

So I AM A SUCCESS....137% of the clinic's goal....they wanted a BMI of 30, I'm 26.6..... not low enough for me but damn, did I impress them!! LOL Bloodwork was all fine, "perfect" in fact....I guess my worries were unfounded. Yes CC I do look at my results online from Lifelabs, but what I've learned is that Dr. Google is not my friend!!

I'm SUPPOSED to run today, but not sure if I'm in the mood.....20 minutes straight today...UGH, I recruited a coach yesterday....the Fire Chief....however he has legs as tall as me and is a runner so not sure I made the right choice....

As suspected the dietician told me I'm not eating enough....she said I should be between 1200 and 1400 calories, when I told her I'm less than 1000 (even 900) she revised and said okay, maybe try between 1000 and 1200....add more fruit, veg and grains.....could I try....OK??

I don't want to go to work today...I guess that's the whole adulting thing....hmmmmm Casual day though, so my baggy jeans, plaid shirt and hair tied up....yup I'm professional!

Sorry for my rantings today, not really a menu post but hey, I like to participate!! Have a great Friday everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/7/17 4:18 am

Hey Ginny, enjoy your non-adult day, lol. I'd be running after a Fire Chief (I've seen their calendars) . Great job on the 1 year followup. Have you decided that you have hit goal? It almost sounds like they are putting you on a maintenance diet.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/7/17 5:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

No CC I am not at goal....not my goal anyway. I'm going to try the increased calories because it doesn't make sense with my activity level and low calories that the weight isn't melting off of me. I'll give it a go, if it works great, if not I'll switch back....

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/7/17 4:13 am

Good morning everyone. Ready your menu sounds so good. This morning I'm going swimming and then some household chores and paperwork. Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner with friends.

At 2.5 years post-op the eats are:

Decaf coffee with Premier Protein Vanilla added as creamer/sweetener

Greek salad with chicken

Beef Brisket with salad that has goat cheese on top

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

OrangeBlossom17
on 4/7/17 5:34 am

I wa**** with the stomach flu Wednesday nigh****er and broth for me today, maybe banana and dry toast.

Referred:Oct 2016 Orientation: Jan 9th/17 Nurse: Apr 4th/17 PreOp Class 1: Apr 2017 Nut/SW:Jun 13th/17 Psych:Jun 29th/17 PreOp Class 2: July 11th/17 Meet the Surgeon:July 12th/17 Endoscopy: July 21st/17 RNY Surgery: August 25th/17

Opti-15lbs M1-18.5lbs M2-12.5lbs M3-10lbs M4-10lbs M5-4lbs M6-15lbs, M7-5lbs M8-

crqvingchange
on 4/7/17 8:03 am

Hope you feel better soon. Gravol has a ginger pill that can help with stomach upset.

Meggles07
on 4/7/17 6:33 am - Canada

Good morning :)

With my loose filling gone I already have less pain than before. Usually I have pain when I get new fillings. I like this new dentist. We will see how the big one goes.

I noticed something this morning -- I was at Tim Hortons (picking up something for my SO) and there was a guy walking towards my car and I thought I had enough time to drive by before he crossed. He ended up having to stop slightly, but I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. That would have never happened before.

Also, I have gotten rid of basically all of the tasty and "fun" food from our house. It is way easier to stay on track when I have something like Triscuits in my cupboard than when I have something tastier.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - chili, cheese

Snack - yogurt, egg

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 4/7/17 8:02 am - Peterborough, Canada

I agree Meggles-if it isn't there it can't tempt you! I was at Costco yesterday and they had these graham chocolate clusters on clearance and I was very tempted to buy them as I am having a baby shower this weekend and next but I read and reread the calories and knew that I would eat them and they definitely wouldn't be around for the shower next week so I put them back. I made the mistake of buying the mini foil easter eggs for the showers and thankfully my SO has hid them from me so if I am craving them he gets me two and that is it. He is my diet control board lol.

Have a nice weekend! TGIF!!

Meggles07
on 4/7/17 8:07 am - Canada

I find everytime I go to the states I pick up "treats". I end up rushing to eat them up since they are so delicious. Too many calories though. It's better if I just don't buy them, but sometimes things jump in my cart ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics