Humber - when to call for surgery date

Caff
on 7/4/17 5:31 pm

I had my trio appointments Monday last week and was cleared, but no one said anything about my surgery date.

I see Dr. Glazer in August.

Do I call the surgeon myself, to book a date? Do I also have to book my PATTs?

My surgeon is Dr. Klein.

thanks!

Referral - 05/16, Orientation @ HRH - 19/08/16, Surgeon - 06/04/17, NUT/SW/RN - 26/6/17 VSG - 11/10/17 Pre-Op - 27 lbs M1: 22 lbs M2: 14 lbs M3: 11 lbs M4: 13 lbs M5: 9 lbs M6: 9 lbs M7: 7 lbs

ready-4-new-start
on 7/4/17 6:04 pm - Canada

You have to wait until Dr Glazer passes u, once he says ur go to go u can try calling the surgeon office for appointment u might have to wait few days because Dr Glazer office has to notify surgeon office that u passed.. when I see the surgeon u will get ur opti, and surgery date then few days later the hospital will call with appointment for ur patts

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Loril1963
on 7/5/17 3:04 pm
RNY on 10/28/16

For me, Dr Glazer was the final step. Once he approves you, he sends the ok to Humber. They fax your surgeon and then you should get a call with your surgery date from surgeons secrstary. Humber is notorious for being slow so give them a week after you see Glazer, then call them. I got so fed up I drove over and spoke in person. Good luck

Beachgirl77
on 7/5/17 8:39 pm

You do have to get approval from Dr. Glazer before getting a date . I met with Dr Glazer last week and got his approval. He told me I could then call my surgeons office to get my date, which I did as soon as I left . My surgery is in Oct !

Most Active
Recent Topics