What are you eating/doing today -- Friday?

Meggles07
on 1/4/19 4:52 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing planned for today but a potentially busy weekend coming up... Tomorrow we have a bank appointment and then are possibly (fingers crossed) going to look at a house for sale. We aren't looking to move, but a really great property popped up near DH's family's so we are going to look. This is somewhat terrifying because of what it would mean in terms of having to fix our house, sell it, move, etc. Ugh.

QOTD: could you live with your parents? This property could allow for my parents to setup some kind of in-law flat/suite. They would love to be closer to the little nugget and I would like them to not live 7+ hours away, but my backyard is very very close if you know what I mean lol.

Post-op three years and nine months.

Breakfast 1 - almonds

Breakfast 2 - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - cabbage, bacon, and kolbassa (loving our new instant pot)

Snack - melba and PB

Dinner - tbd... Need to defrost something

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 1/4/19 5:36 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning, I had one of the best nights sleep last night that I've had in a long time, so needless to say I didn't make it to the gym this morning. Maybe after work tonight.

Glad it's the weekend again, I want to do some meal prep so I don't have to think so much during the week.

Post Op 2 yrs 8+mos

B - summer sausage sandwich using mini tortillas, cheese, lettuce

S - greek yogurt with blueberries

L - cobb salad - lettuce, chicken, bacon, egg, cheese, ranch dressing

S - deli turkey, cheese string

D - fish maybe or chicken

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 1/4/19 12:29 pm

Holy crap you guys are up early! Posting at 5 a.m.

Umm there is no way I could live with my parents a this point in my life. They only live 5 minute drive from me so that is plenty close! I enjoy my privacy too much.

Post-op 1 month

B - Greek yogurt

S - cheese string/melba toast

L - 2 chicken kabobs

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - TBD probably chicken something

S - 1/2 protein shake

All water and vits.

PS: I got an instant pot for Christmas too but have only made stew in it so far. Any good chicken ideas?

Meggles07
on 1/4/19 12:36 pm - Canada

I think the times on here are wrong... I was up around 6:30am to feed the little nugget and I posted after that :)

I'm also looking for IP chicken recipes... I have two cooked chicken breasts from my MIL that need some spicing up.

jayjen789
on 1/4/19 2:12 pm - Greater Toronto Area, , Canada
RNY on 12/12/18

There is a insta pot group here on OH. Lots of great ideas!

Most Active
Recent Topics