What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 1/22/19 5:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone. Well I did make it the row/ab class night. It's basically about a half of hour of interval rowing followed by 15 - 20 minutes of abs and stretch. It was good, because I wouldn't normally use the rower and I know it's working different muscle groups a little harder. I will do it again on Wednesday. There's loud tunes and quite a few people so it makes it a little more tolerable I think.

A little achey this morning but its a good ache and I went to the gym and did my full body weight routine this morning. I have an offsite meeting this morning and then a brief training session this afternoon so hopefully the day goes by quick.

2 yrs 9+ mos

B - 2 eggs w. bacon and cheese scrambled, maybe 1/2 sm apple with PB if I'm hungry still

S - 175 gr Skyr vanilla, with 2 oz blue berries

L - 5 oz Costco chicken salad, 2 slices 35 cal bread, pickles

S - 5 oz deli turkey

D - bunless cheeseburger with dill pickle/onion/mustard

Hopefully no snack needed. Still trying to space things out better so I'm not hungry.

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 1/22/19 6:46 am

Good morning :) Sounds like your rowing class was a success Ginny, especially since you were feeling it this morning. I want to be a 'Ginny' when I grow up

Just another day at the office for me and then celebrating another year in the rearview tonight with family and friends.

B - greek yogurt

S- 1/2 protein shake

L - chicken veggie soup with protein isolate powder

S- 1/2 protein shake

D - whatever my mom is cooking, probably chicken something

S - turkey pepperette (if I am hungry)

2 L water and vitamins

Meggles07
on 1/22/19 10:33 am - Canada

Good afternoon :

Thanks for the review Ginnny ;) sounds like a more interesting way to get some exercise. I shoveled snow today and that just about killed me.

I also went to see a counselor and dietitian and they are going to give me some ideas for snacks and meals to start getting back on track more to where I want to be.

Tonight we are going to look at another house... This one needs less work than the last one and is closer to my family. It is also near a river which makes me a bit nervous.

Post-op three years and ten months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - mixed nuts

Lunch - sausage and quinoa

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - sausage and quinoa leftovers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 1/22/19 1:17 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I think it would be awesome being near a river!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics