What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 1/29/19 5:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! Well that's quite a dumping of snow we got last night. I don't mind the snow but this bitter cold with windchill can shove off any time.

I've been sidelined from the gym because of my knee. I have no idea what I did to it but it's quite swollen and aches constantly. I may hit the gym tomorrow morning and do my weight routine (minus legs) but I'll feel like a tool hobbling around the gym. I was to the dr yesterday and have another appoint the Sports Medicine clinic this coming Monday as well so hopefully between the two them they can figure out what I've done to it. Sucks when all you can take is Tylenol which really doesn't do a darn thing. She did send me for xray yesterday but I know it's not the bone(s) so whether I've torn something or what who knows.

B - 2 eggs, slice of cheese, 2 strips of bacon

S - 175 gr Skyr w. 2 oz blueberries

L - chili

S - pepperette, cheese stick

D - steak with greek salad

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/29/19 6:08 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Ginnny, sorry to hear about your knee. I hear you on the Tylenol... Other than a minor headache it doesn't do much.

I was out shoveling some of our walkways. We live on a corner lot so we have a lot of sidewalks, but we also use both our front and back walkways. Back is our main entrance, front is for mail and visitors.

I have so many errands to do but I think I will wait until the snow is a bit more managed. DH will have to snowblow the driveway and sidewalks tonight. I guess I will do more packing today :) my mom is coming down Friday for a week to help with the little nugget so I can get stuff done asap.

Post-op three years and ten months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - spaghetti with mostly sauce

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - spaghetti leftovers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 1/29/19 6:29 am

Good morning peeps. It sounds like you girls got hit harder by the snow than we did. There was probably a few inches yesterday afternoon but then it turned to rain by about 6 pm so most of it disappeared and we were left with ice once the temperature dropped again.

Ughh on the knee Ginny. Hoping the doctors can figure out what is injured and get you on the road to recovery. I'm sure feeling sidelined doesn't sit well since you are so committed to your workouts :(

B - greek yogurt

S - boiled egg

L - 2 chicken skewers, SF jello with protein powder

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - chili

S - 1/2 protein shake

Plain ol water and vitamins.

crqvingchange
on 1/29/19 6:50 am

Good morning lovely peeps. Ginny I am sorry that your knee is giving you issues. Tylenol is useless for me knee when it gives me trouble.

This cold weather is such a shock after being south. Yesterday I drove to pick up some jugs of water and the water shelves were empty. I ended up buying some small bottles. I will have to do inventory in the fridge and freezer because I'm not sure what we have to eat, lol. So far I've figured cheese and eggs for dinner. DH blew out the driveway this morning so I'm buddled up and staying inside in the warmth for now. Me and the fur baby are getting reacquainted.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics