What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 3/14/19 4:15 am

Good morning Menu Marvels. Sorry I was MIA yesterday, but it was a get 'er done day from sunup to sunrise.

This morning I'm taking DH to a client meeting, going swimming, picking him up, errands and then lunch with 2 very delightful ladies. After that I may need a nap.

QOTD: When was the last time you went to the beach? For me it has been a few years, but I want to go a lot this summer. It won't be an ocean beach, but a Great Lake beach.

The eats today at 4 years 7 months post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee - as someone said it's the song of my people

L. Either the salmon or the blackened chicken Cesar salad, feta and tomato salad, a mouthful of espresso creme brulee if they won't let me pack it up and take it home to DH.

D. Thai noodle bowl made with Shirataki noodles

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 3/14/19 5:00 am - Peterborough, Canada

Morning CC! I was in Mexico in December in the lovely ocean and heading back there on Wednesday! Can't wait. I'm not a fan of lakes though. Like looking at them but not swimming in them. On occasion I do but not often.

Meggles07
on 3/14/19 6:19 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We had a busy night -- around 2am everyone was awake... Today we are going out for lunch and running a couple little errands. A friend sent me a funny meme yesterday about cleaning up dog poop since we didn't really have any melts this winter which reminded me that I need to get some spring cleanup supplies :)

QOTD: I can't remember if it was at the cottage or in Florida. Wow, my memory is terrible now... I'm going to say the cottage. I remember trying to take the dogs into the water. They were having none of that lol.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - turkey and bacon sandwich

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Lunch - tbd

Snack - pear and PB

Dinner - I have no idea. Maybe chicken.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 3/14/19 8:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hey there! Was a busy morning for me so hence the late response. I made it to the arena yesterday for a walk at lunch but my walking buddy is off today and tomorrow - and its no fun doing that alone. My music died on me this morning at the gym so I have to remember to charge it up when I get home.

Missed you yesterday CC but we all get those days once in a while.

B - 2 egg cups

S - apple pie - the real thing, not a yogurt flavoured like it. Today is Pi day (3.14) I didn't know that until I went to the lounge for break - not my proudest moment - but it was good!

L - taco salad

S - Beef stick and 30 gr of cheese if needed

D - zuchini lasagna (switch out for chicken wings last night - I was in the mood for spicy!)

Have a great day everyone

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/14/19 3:01 pm

Pi Day, mmmm. DH is getting Shepherd's pie for dinner. Made lovingly by Zehrs, lol. I'll throw some cheese on it before I bung it in the oven to bake.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 3/14/19 9:00 am

Good morning all. It's been crazy at work today so I'm sneaking my post in quick.

QOTD: Wow I think the last time I was at the beach was about 5 years ago for a wedding and it was just a Lake Erie Beach not anywhere fancy. This makes me think I need a vacation this summer ;) When the kids were younger we'd go north every year but once they finished school they started doing their own thing although they have mentioned getting away together again..... it's time!

B - Greek yogurt, blueberries

S - low fat bran muffin

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - no idea,,,possibly a turkey wrap using lettuce

S - 1/2 protein shake

Most Active
Recent Topics