What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 5/22/19 6:17 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi Gang, the weekends (especially long ones) always mess me up. I need a couple days to recover from my weekend activities. This past weekend we camped in Michigan, so was able to stock up on some the things our American friends get.

Didn't sleep well at all last night and am just bagged. No gym for me this morning but back at it tomorrow. I did play ball last night so it's not like I'm not active, and my buddy and I will get to the arena today at lunch if its raining our tour the city if it holds off.

B - 1/2 chicken breast

S - oikos keylime

L - turkey kielbasa sandwich w. cheese slice/mustard

S - meat stick, cheese stick

D - chicken and stuffing (weigh****cher recipe - probably not the healthiest because of the stuffing but I'll go easy on that part.

Have a great hump day all.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 5/22/19 7:20 am

Good morning all. I agree that it's tough getting back in the groove after a long weekend which is why I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Today I go for my 6 month checkup and the scale is moving again. I've been walking further each day whenever it's not pouring out so I'm sure that is helping burn a few extra calories.

B - triple zero greek yogurt

S - boiled egg

L - protein shake (will be on the road heading to hospital appts)

S - turkey pepperettes

D - maybe Costco rotisserie chicken if I stop there on way out of town

Happy hump day back at you Ginny.

Meggles07
on 5/22/19 8:17 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I tried to be super productive this morning by going to get my license plates exchanged (ours are peeling) but I forgot to write down the mileage. Then I went to the party store but didn't find a theme I liked for the little nuggets first birthday.

Accountability: yesterday was really good. Still hungry but I stayed on plan.

Post-op four years and two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - chicken and veggies

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - possibly sausages

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics