An Oldie looking for Oldies..

Diminishing Dawn
on 4/16/23 3:15 pm - Windsor, Canada

Hey love!

I haven't been on here in a while. Mostly in the Facebook groups.

good to see you! I remember meeting you in person at one of the conferences. I miss those days!

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

lexxiblue
on 5/7/23 10:58 am
RNY on 01/11/12

Yes those conferences were a lot of fun and a lot of work for Janet... and whoever else helped her.... wonder if there'll ever be another one.. thank you Covid!!!

Take care of you my friend

Lexi

Marleymeluv
on 5/6/23 4:15 pm - Hamilton, Canada

Hello Lexi.

Had my DS back in 2008 with Dr Lutryzkowski in Michigan.

:360,

SW:340, CW:128, RGW:126   Lost 20 Lbs preop

lexxiblue
on 5/7/23 11:02 am
RNY on 01/11/12

Hi Marley.... and 2008.. wow... 15 years ago??? good for you.. I had a friend of a friend who also went to Michigan for her surgery.. as she lived in London at the time. But unfortunately, life got in the way for her.. and... she's struggling once again to lose weight. Myself, we moved to Belleville from Hamilton, lost my sister 2 weeks later unexpectedly... and i went into depression and of course, not knowing anyone, not working, the frigidaire in the kitchen became my best friend.. and when covid hit.. yep.. add another 20lbs... omg.. i'd like to lose those 20lbs and a few more... but if it doesn't happen i'm ok with that too...

hope life is good to you!!!

take care of you and thanks for answering

Lexi

Patm
on 12/26/23 9:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hi Lexi, I have also not been on here for awhile. Kind of sad to see it be so inactive. I think a lot of us struggle with re-gain at some time. I also suffer from depression. I am trying to stop eating to deal with it.

lexxiblue
on 12/27/23 4:15 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

HI Pat!!!

Great to hear from you ... another "golden oldie"... yes it is sad this site is so inactive but i think facebook is the winner here!!! Times change... i'm still hanging onto the olden days!!! Depression sucks... maintenance is even harder.... and especially when there isn't any more contact with the bariatric clinic or follow-ups... the weight is slowly coming off... finally but my own doing of course... back to basics and walking!!! and depression.. well... meditation is working for me... and staying busy.. and of course, water water water... but then... i visit the "loo" at lot more which has been interrupting my sleep... just can't win... .. take care of you and happy new year!

Lexi (Deb)

Patm
on 1/1/24 2:03 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Happy New Year. Hope it is a good one

Most Active
Recent Topics