An Oldie looking for Oldies..

lexxiblue
on 2/21/23 4:43 am
RNY on 01/11/12

Hi There...

I recognize Diminishing Dawn... and even met her at a WLS Conference put on by "Janet".... awesome to see you're still "helping out" others!!! Amazing Woman you are!!!

Obviously I haven't been on this site in years... and I too need help!! Regain is my enemy.. MY own fault in part.. depression the other fault.

But, life is good.. still have the majority of the weight off... so that's a bonus... not where I was and I never will be!!! Gotta be positive in life!!

I'm Deb Stewart .. on facebook.. would love to chat!

Also, in a bit of a dilemma, we moved to Belleville in 2017... and now not sure how or who I would contact re: help from a bariatric clinic .. St Joe's in Hamilton or go to the nearest clinic which would be Kingston.

Have a terrific Tuesday...

and take care of YOU!!

Mallory
on 3/16/23 6:42 am - Toronto, Canada

Hi Lexxi!!! Nice to see you on here!

Hope all is well!

~ Harshing On Grooves Since 1967

~ Acting My Shoe Size Since 1984

lexxiblue
on 3/27/23 1:22 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

Hi Mallory.... so nice of you to say hi!!! All is good... could be better.. but not sense complaining!!! How about you??? A new clothing exchange .. that is awesome.. glad you're keeping that event up!!! Having moved to Belleville; miss all my WLS friends from Hamilton/Dundas/Burlington. I guess Facebook has taken over this site!!!

Great to hear from you

Take care of you

Hugggs

Mallory
on 3/27/23 1:32 pm - Toronto, Canada

Hey Lexxi. We had to stop the exchanges for 2 years, thanks to COVID. This is the first one back.

I'm doing okay. Down to 220. 3 lbs to get to my previous lowest weight. 40 away from my goal of 180. :D

Sorry you are not around to join us! And I agree, FB has taken over! :(

Take care and find me on FB!

lexxiblue
on 3/27/23 1:36 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

Yes covid made a lot of stops and changes... and some of the stops haven't resurfaced.. unfortunately... and congrats to you!!! 50lbs less is my goal... to get back to where i should be... of 6 years ago... i'm disgusted with myself... so that's motivation enough for me!! and ya never know.. Toronto is a bit of a drive.. but never say never!!! :-)

Mallory
on 3/27/23 1:38 pm - Toronto, Canada

Would be great to see you! And don't beat yourself up! Just get back at her!

{{{MUCHO HUGS}}}

lexxiblue
on 3/27/23 1:40 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

how can one find you on FB if one does not know a last name???? Deb Stewart here!!!

Mallory
on 3/27/23 1:40 pm - Toronto, Canada

DOH! My last is Dority.

Jenn616
on 8/9/23 1:12 pm - Chatham, Canada

How do u get back going again? so lost

Mallory
on 10/2/23 4:19 am - Toronto, Canada

Jenn, join the Bariatric Regain group on Facebook. It's active and will help you get back to basics and on track.

Most Active
Recent Topics