Manic Monday What's New?

poegirl100
on 5/16/11 5:52 am - Cibolo, TX
Hey, it was in the mailbox today.  I don't use much Avon, but I LOVE that Moisture Therapy Lip Balm.  I keep them everywhere!  Thanks!

Vickie 

annette R.
on 5/16/11 2:58 am - ithaca, NY
Grump grump grump today.

The furnace began clanging and spewing stinky fumes. The darned thing is less than two years old. I had Tom show me where to throw the main switch. Shoulda known that long ago.  No furnace means no heat and no ho****er. The plumber said he'll be here later.

For the past couple of weeks I have been painting a statue of Pan to put on the lawn. It took lots of time to get in the nooks & crannies and the delicate details.   I decided it was ready to spray a clear glaze and put him in the lawn. Hot Damn - the clear spray was PURPLE!!!!!!!! The can says clear, the glaze is purple. Now to let the glaze dry and start fixing my poor purple guy.

If the plumber wasn't coming I'd put on my PJ's and crawl back in bed.
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

poegirl100
on 5/16/11 3:04 am - Cibolo, TX
Maybe it dries clear?

Vickie 

annette R.
on 5/16/11 4:54 am - ithaca, NY
No, it dried purple. The hardest part was painting the eyes. Now they are completely purple. My hands are too angry to be steady so that will wait until I calm down.

Absolutely no patience lately.

Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

poegirl100
on 5/16/11 5:56 am - Cibolo, TX
Well, poop! 

Vickie 

Eileen Briesch
on 5/16/11 3:08 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Trish and my OFF family:

My cleaning fairy just left ... so all is clean and vacuumed and now Juliette can start to molt again. It's kind of chilly here today ... well, chilly for La., 64 degrees. Will be wearing jeans again and a long sleeve shirt, I think. Four more days of work. Yawn.

I did buy a new mouse yesterday and I was grinning all day. It worked so well. I got to work and plugged it in and noticed an immediate difference. So the assistant news editor told me to tell the boss about it and put the old mouse on her desk. So I emailed her ... she emailed me back and said I should take my new mouse home and tell the IT person about it, and he would get me a new mouse. Yeah, right, in maybe two weeks, like as long as it took to get a login for our new copy editor, who had to set up her own email account. Our IT person is the laziest SOB ... the one guy we had that actually did anything, they laid off, and they kept this guy instead. Saturday, we had problems getting pages to go through, and one of my coworkers called him for help. Well, he basically told him to fix it himself, wouldn't do anything. The guy who got laid off would have come in and worked at it.

Enough *****ing about work ... it's one of the many reasons I get stressed out and consider retiring and applying for disability. You can understand why my fibro flares so often here.

Well, the one good thing going on lately ... my White Sox are doing well, but now they have to play the Rangers ... sorry George, but hope they can beat your guys.

Anyway, have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 5/16/11 6:11 am - Green Valley, AZ

Hi Trish and everyone,
      I've had a wonderful start to my day. Drinking lots of water. Took all my morning pills and vits. Had a nice high protein breakfast and ready to face the day. My doctor's appointment is 2:30 Pacific time. I will post what she has to say later today
    My Cpap Machine is dying on me. (it's only12 years old lol). I need to have a sleep study for insurance. Hope with the weight loss I can get the setting lowered.  Love and prayers for all.     Oh, my car is in the shop for repairs. Hope it isn't too expensive. No check engine light on, but smelled terrible and had steam on the passenger side under the hood when we opened it.    Mag      

obxlady
on 5/16/11 7:16 am
 Hello everyone....happy sunny Monday from the Outer Banks of NC.!!  Today's a typical Monday.  We did our little route, came home and had our coffee, then breakfast and I fell asleep on the sofa with my furbabies all cuddled up next to me.  Love it!!  DH was doing what Monica's been doing on her computer, rearranging photos, putting them on disc, getting them all organized.  Then he got so sleep he couldn't keep his eyes open so he & I headed to our bed and slept for a bit.  This afternoon we got up, had coffee and decided to run a few errands.  These were errands that allowed our furbabies to go with us.  They LOVE riding in the car!!!  It is soooo beautiful with the sun shinning here today, we put our windows down and both babies had their little heads out with their ears flapping in the breeze.  LOL..such is life.

On our way home, hubby said he thought he'd like Chinese for dinner so I called in our order from the cell phone and it was ready by the time we got there.  Love the non cooking nights...lol.  So, as you can read, not much happening.  We're about to eat our dinner, then head to our front porch with our after dinner coffee (30 minutes later that is) and watch the neighbors up & down the road. 

I hope everyone had a fabulous day.  Mag....I'm anxiously waiting to read your updated post on your Dr. visit. 

Cindy
poegirl100
on 5/16/11 9:51 am - Cibolo, TX
Cindy,  Sounds like a lovely day to me!  The best days are often those with no direction or purpose.  Just living life and loving it!

Vickie 

Judy G.
on 5/16/11 10:37 am - Galion, OH

Evening OFF family!!!

Just took a hot shower to get warm!!! Dam its cold out there!!!! BRRRRR 45* and wet!!!!!! Will this rain ever stop??? Calling for more over the next few days and we sure do not need it!!!!

Foot dr in the morning and then working 2-9 yippeee!!! 5 LONG days of LONG hours back to back and this body is screaming!!!!!!!!!!!! And it sure doesn't make it any easier when the relief person shows up late!!!!!!!!!! And do they say anything to him?? NOPE!!! That really makes me mad!!! He gets away with it ALL the time!!!! I need an over-ride to punch out and "I" am the one that hears about it!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR

Rick heard from his mom today...seems his brother is moving out this weekend...needs Rick to help...HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Now where was his brother when WE were moving??? Nowhere to be found!!!!!!!!! So that is where Rick will be also this weekend!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its not nice but oh well!!!!!!! He helped him last time he moved and we never got any help at all from him when we needed help!!!

Well time to shut this PC off and go get ready to watch wrestling!!! LOVE it!!! LOL

Thoughts and Prayers to all the need them!!!

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views