Very Early Hump Day

lightswitch
on 8/22/12 4:47 pm

One of my cats is hyper allergic to fleas too.  Even though I use the flea medicine, I still comb her every night with that small flea comb.  At first, she and the other girls fought it, but now they enjoy the combing.  It removes loose hair and flea, flea eggs, and flea poop.  I use a small bowl of cool water with some dawn dish soap, and when I comb the cat, I dip the comb in the water with dawn and that kills the fleas.  

Judy G.
on 8/22/12 1:55 pm - Galion, OH

Eileen, check and see if you can put some SEVEN DUST down on your carpets. Not sure if it will hurt cats or not...can't remember now if it will or not...ask the vet before trying it...if you can't put it inside atleast you can put it outside on the grass or patio area or all over your area so that it will kill the fleas and eggs so they do not come into the apartment!! I don't think you can put it on the cat because they lick themselves...I know you can put it on dogs like a flea powder....that really sucks getting fleas especially when your cat is an indoor cat!!!!

Congrats on your evaluation also!!! Glad that you are appreciated now!!!! Did you get a raise?? Hope so!!

HUGS

Connie D.
on 8/22/12 12:36 pm
Good afternoon Mag and everyone.......

Mag ......if I saw a snake in the house I would leave and have someone else take care of it. They are so gross!! I haven't seen one in so many years and I don't care if I ever do again!!

I am finally back from running errands  and to doctor appointments with Pam. We then stopped and had lunch. She is just not improving like she should be. She is walking worse then she was in the hospital. That tells me and the doctor she isn't doing her exercises and walking like she should be. But hey, I am not in charge. She still hasn't called the MS Society and that was to be done 2 weeks ago. That idiot of hers is really doing a great job huh??? I am so angry!!!

Well my sleep is all messed up again. Monday night I couldn't sleep because of pain. My meds are in the kitchen and I couldn't get to them. My sister always sleeps on the couch as she doesn't like to sleep in her bed. She is a very light sleeper and doesn't like to be disturbed. Last night I couldn't sleep because I was so stressed. I am praying tonight is better. I was going to clean today but you guessed it ....she is sleeping on the couch again!  She sleeps a lot....way too much!!  Most of the time I have to leave or spend time in my room so she can rest.

Will someone PLEASE adopt me!!!!

Wishing you all a really good day. Prayers for those in need.

Love and many hugs to all....connie d 

Judy G.
on 8/22/12 1:49 pm - Galion, OH

I will adopt you Connie...and I have a couple apartments ready to rent here also! 

HUGS

Connie D.
on 8/22/12 5:59 pm
Judy...we would have a blast!!

Love you!!

HUGS....connie d
Jo W.
on 8/22/12 1:29 pm - Owosso, MI
I would!   I have a spare room and every thing!  unfortunately Michigan is a long long way from Minnesota!!
Connie D.
on 8/22/12 6:01 pm
Thank you Jo....wish I could take you up on your offer!!

HUGS and love....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 373 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1171 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1178 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views