Surgery Date

poegirl100
on 4/6/14 1:58 am - Cibolo, TX

Hi Lisa and welcome to OFF!

Sorry I have been remiss about welcoming you this week.  I saw your post, but just didn't have the energy to reply.  I am post-surgery this week and taking it in short bursts of energy.  Anyway, we are happy to have you join us.  THis is the most wonderful group!  I had my surgery on 2.22.2011 and they have been with me every step of the way.  Some of us old-timers (LOL!) may not talk much daily about our WLS, but that doesn't mean we don't remember or won't help you with whatever issues you are having.  Newbies are always full of questions, concerns, fears, joys--you can share it all here.  We are here to support one another.

Oh, yes, and I was 54 when I had my WLS.  You are never too young or too old to improve your health.  You will be very happy you did this wonderful thing for yourself!  Which WLS are you having?

Vickie 

Lisa W.
on 4/6/14 10:10 am - Denver, CO

i"m having RNY could have had sleeve but my gerd was to bad my sister had the sleeve in august she was 420 now 250 my mom is 70 she had the experimental stapling 27 yrs ago but both of them had different experiences im liking being on here you ladies relate better to me newer ideas i need to get back on my diet for the next 3 weeks went to a weding and sort of pigged out a little so need to be strict next month til surgery.

Lisa Willis

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views