Sunny Sunday

mermaidoz
on 6/28/15 5:15 pm - Canada

Looks like a nice place with good layout for 2 separate bed/baths...Juliette will like it , and you will feel safe. Since you and your brother  are the "odd couple" agree on a weekly cleaning lady and you will be just fine....Love the pools and exercise facilities, you wont have to go to the Y except in winter (they seem to be outdoor pools in the pictures)....

Hope it works out!

j

Eileen Briesch
on 6/29/15 2:38 pm - Evansville, IN

Didn't work out. My eviction from my first apartment here in Evansville popped up and they couldn't take us because of that. So right now, Gary is moving into my current apartment with me while we wait for something else to open up at another place we liked that will take us, eviction notwithstanding. 

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

mermaidoz
on 6/29/15 2:43 pm - Canada

Everything happens for a reason some say, so may this other place, when they have an opening, may turn out better.

Fingers crossed, chin up! Bear up a little longer....

Hugs

Jennifer

mermaidoz
on 6/29/15 2:44 pm - Canada

Everything happens for a reason some say, so may this other place, when they have an opening, may turn out better.

Fingers crossed, chin up! Bear up a little longer....

Hugs

Jennifer

Connie D.
on 6/28/15 10:53 am

Good morning/afternoon Kathy and everyone.....

I am glad you are enjoying your beautiful day. We had storms here that got pretty bad in the evenings. I feel so sorry for all of you that live in Texas with no rain. Then there is Judy getting way too much!! I hope things straighten out soon!

My thoughts and prayers are as always with Vickie, Butch and their precious family. My heart just feels so heavy today. I love that family like they were my own. God Bless them.  I am always here for them day or night.    

Like I said I have a heavy heart today...yes most definitely for Vickie and Butch ....although they aren't the hard part. I will continue to work with my therapist. I so thought all this was way far away from me now. It is amazing how somethings things can trigger another. I am fine...I just don't have the energy to post to each of you today. You all know how much I care and that I love you all. I guess I will be the lurker today!!

Have a lovely day. Get out and about if you can. 

Prayers for our precious OFF Family and their families. 

Special prayers for that have asked.. such as Judy and her sister, Bonnie and some others. 

Loads of love  and bushels of hugs  to all....connie d

Connie D.
on 6/28/15 7:38 pm

Everyone....I came back tonight to try to reply to others posts...I only got a few done and just can't do anymore.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!

I love you all so much....HUGS....connie d

Mary Gee
on 6/28/15 11:30 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Eileen -- Sounds like you and Gary and a very productive and very fun weekend.  The Brickyard Apartments looks wonderful, and  The Prestige Layout looks just right for the two of you.  Sounds like you and Gary get along great together -- you sure had a busy weekend.  And the news of your mother's house selling is great.  All in all, a great weekend!!

Connie - sorry you are struggling lately.  Sounds like you have a lot happening personally, and I know how much Vickie's situation saddens you......  I'm hoping the therapy is helping, and you will feel better soon.  Take care of yourself dear friend.

Mary

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

poegirl100
on 6/28/15 11:59 am - Cibolo, TX

Hello sistas,  I am just going to repost the daily update I sent out earlier this morning, if that's all right.  I love each of you and have read all the posts.  I love coming here.  It is good for all of us to connect in this way, but especially in times of crisis.  God bless each of you!

"Good morning family and friends, I'm not sure what to tell all of you today. We checked Butch into this hospice house on June 5th. Today is June 28th. That's over three weeks of living in limbo. The doctor here called Butch a miracle this morning. But at the same time, there can only be one outcome. He is visibly growing more tired daily, although he can have remarkable bursts of energy. His pulse and blood pressure remain relatively strong. The doctor says Butch has a very strong heart. Even his lungs remain clear, and this is with stage IV lung cancer. Praise the Lord for that! But he hasn't eaten a bite of food in a week now. He drinks water daily, but no food. There are times when they tell me he's starting his decline, but then he will bounce back. All I can think is the Lord isn't quite ready to call him home yet. He still has a purpose to serve here. So many people have written to tell me what an inspiration Butch has been to them. How bravely he has faced his cancer and now his imminent death. Butch himself told me that he thought he got this cancer because he was meant to set an example and show others "how to do this." So I will continue to post updates, but really there's not much new to tell today. He is comfortable, he is pain-free, and he is ready to go when Jesus comes for him. We appreciate SO MUCH all the prayers, the well wishes, the notes of encouragement, the cards, the visits--all of your love and support and concern. God bless each of you for loving my husband!"

Vickie 

Judy G.
on 6/28/15 12:58 pm - Galion, OH

Oh Vicki you make my heart swell and the tears fall...GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mermaidoz
on 6/28/15 5:00 pm - Canada

Dear Vickie:

Wondering whether after so many endless months of pain  the fact that Butch's pain is now fully controlled he feels "better" and therefore has these lucid and clear moments in which you can freely talk, both knowing that the outcome "has been written in destiny". With Butch comfortable and not in pain, he is hanging on to you, so cherish this painfree time still making good memories together even if terribly hard on everyone.

hugs, jennifer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views