It's FRIDAY!

Connie D.
on 2/5/16 5:48 pm

Hello Carla...I am glad you weren't in an accident!! I am glad your husband has finally decided to get the brakes and rotors fixed. He obviously doesn't know much about car repair.

I disagree....you certainly can live without a man. I love being single. I have had more fun in the last 20+ years then I ever did with them!!! Sorry just my own personal opinion.

Love and hugs to you....connie d

Judy G.
on 2/5/16 2:32 pm - Galion, OH

Julia...NOPE no symptoms for ANYTHING!

Connie D.
on 2/5/16 6:01 pm

Hello Judy....how are you doing today? I have been thinking about you most of the day.

I hope you and Rick can get away for awhile this weekend. Go take a day trip if nothing else. Pick a direction and go!! That is so much fun!! Leave it all behind you!!! Get out and meet some new people!!

Love...hugs....and prayers.....connie d

Mary Gee
on 2/5/16 6:21 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Hi Ladies.......

Snow, snow and more snow.  I shovelled for hours today - we got over a foot of snow.  Next Winter, if I'm still living here, I.am.going.to.have.a.snowblower!  I'm getting too old for it - the snow we had was wet and heavy.

I've sent a message to Jim's stepfather saying I would like to go visit him (he's in CA) if his offer was still good (he said he'd pay for tickets) -- waiting to hear back.  If he is gracious enough to say yes, then I'll fly out to San Diego, and instead of flying directly back, I'll re-arrange my return trip and visit my brother who lives north of San Francisco, and then go to Arizona to visit Jim's aunt who lives in Sun City -- I would just have to pay difference from flying directly back here to MA.  

Hope all are doing well.

Mary

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!