Question about swelling - esp for thigh lifters..

Nancy E.
on 3/22/11 12:21 pm - Charlottesville, VA

Hi there.  I had my medial thigh lift and lateral hip lift on February 9th, six weeks ago tomorrow.  My question is how long before all of the swelling goes down?   Sometimes, esp lately, when I look in the mirror I don't think that my thighs look all that much smaller, even though they really are and my clothes fit different.   It just is a little depressing sometimes to think that this is how they may just end up to be.  

I guess I just need a little inspiration and hope that the way they look tonight really is not the "finished result" :(   Thank you OH family...

cleos_mom
on 3/22/11 11:24 pm - phila., PA
I measured my thighs after they were done, and I measure my belly arms, waist so when I look in the mirror and am having a fat day and I did not gain any weight I do my measurements and when I see that they havent gone up then I know it is just a bad head day. the top of my thighs are 18 inches if that helps any. you were just done a month ago it can take up to a year to see the final results mythighs were done 2 years ago
Susan
Zena L.
on 3/23/11 1:04 am
I had my thigh lift Dec. 15...and one leg still swells significantly..it may take awhile. Be patient it will go down eventually.
Most Active