3 procedures at once

liveNbetter
on 3/25/11 10:12 am - Canada
I am still about 50 pounds from having any kind of surgery But was wondering is it unrealistic of me to think I could have a TT and a boob lift and have my arm fat taken as well or is that to much to do at once..wondering has anyone had all 3 at once..
  <      
Crazeru
on 3/25/11 5:10 pm
Yep!!!  I had a LBL, BL, arms and upper thigh lift.  I'm 10 weeks out now.

Dr Sauceda OH board:
Dr Sauceda

Dr Sauceda webpage:
Dr Sauceda Website

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

enufisenuf
on 3/26/11 3:21 pm - Gold Hill, OR

I just got back from two consults.  Both were body lift plastic surgeons.  They varied on which they were willing to do but one did a lower body lift (extended tummy tuck, buttock lift, outer thigh lift) and brachioplasty (arm lift) at the same time.  The other did a lower body lift, lipo on arms and a breast augmentation at the same time.  Neither would do a thigh lift at the same time as the lower body lift. 

mooka55
on 3/29/11 8:48 pm - Pittston, PA
Just curious, how much did all that cost you? Thinking about/wishing to have something similar.
levittown_loser
on 3/31/11 12:06 am - Levittown, PA
Most likely in the US ... yes you are being unrealistic.   Most don't want to do more then 1-3 things at a time.  I think it all comes down to money though and not safety IMHO.    I feel they want to keep stringing you along to get more procedures out of you down the road.   

Also ... many surgeons who are not experienced in post massive weight loss are just so used to only doing a a boob job here ... and a tummy tuck here ... doing a lot of work at once is not usual for them and it screws up their schedules and scares them a bit.  Again ... IMHO!  

Outside the US.   Yes no issue at all.  

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Most Active