Panni removal scheduled

Jobsies
on 5/5/11 7:05 pm - Pitman, NJ
Insurance approved my panni removal and it's scheduled for June 9th...to be done with a hernia repair.

Really starting to freak a bit...I've had this hanging skin for so long, just can't imagine what it will look like.

Any wisdom on the pain and recovery aspect?

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

godzilla
on 5/5/11 7:47 pm - Israel
No real wisdom here as I'm in a similar situation just that my op was postponed due to Doctor's STRIKE here in Israel.
May you only have success.
Mikimi in Israel
Eveningblossom
on 5/5/11 8:43 pm - Cuba City, WI
I am scheduled for a belly button hernia repair followed by a panni removal on June 6th.

Believe me, I know exactly what you mean when you say it can not come fast enough.

Would be nice if someone on here can share with us their tips and advice.

Pat
Eveningblossom
Laura in Texas
on 5/5/11 9:45 pm
No words of wisdom here, either,since I just scheduled my lbl and bl for June, too.  I did notice we had our wls the same week, though.  I am so excited and can't wait to feel "whole" again.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/11 12:01 am - San Mateo, CA
Im excited for all of you!!  Im waiting for my date as well!!  I wish I could just start it for them lol :)  I cannot wait to see the outcome!! And may I add how important I think before and afters and maybe vlogs are?  You all should really check you tube or make me heal those are informative sites with lots of threads and photos.  Hope that helps.
Most Active