freak out mode

sassyscorpio
on 5/13/11 9:40 am
Sunday I leave town but I won't actuallly be flying to San Diego until Tuesday. Then I get driven to
Mexicali to have my face lift with Dr. Juan Luque. I am scared to have my face worked on, but my friend who I will be staying with after I get out of the hospital,tells me I will love the results. I really do trust her judgement. She is a nurse and has seen a lot of his work.

So I hope it doesn't hurt a lot. I am a big baby when it comes to pain!

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image

Jody ***
on 5/13/11 10:46 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Oh Sassy - sending big wishes for everything to be fine!

I was looking in the mirror today thinking I needed some intervention.

Let me know how it goes.

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Lee ~
on 5/13/11 1:31 pm - CA
Good luck!  I'm looking forward to reading about your fabulous results.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

sassyscorpio
on 5/13/11 4:23 pm
Thank you Lee and Jody. I will be glad when it's all over and I don't have to worry about anything anymore.

I guess I am going to have to learn how to post a picture.

I love my sleeve!!

Posted Image

Iam_with_the_Band
on 5/13/11 5:35 pm
I'm leaving the following Sunday (May 22) for my facelift too!  I'm going to Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey.  I'm nervous too, but moreso, because I don't want my face to change too much.  I want to still look like myself, just refreshed.  I finally have my dimples back after losing all of my weight and I hope I still have them after my facelift.

Are you having other work done too?

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

NursieGirl
on 5/13/11 5:44 pm
Hey Girl, I've actually heard that the face work is some of the easiest as far as recovery goes!  You're going to do great!  I had to change my date, so I'm going to be having mine on June 10th instead of June 2nd, so I'm not going to be able to meet you, but it's probably better for our girl to have a week off from visitors, especially since we're both big babies!

Zombie
on 5/14/11 9:12 am
I live and work on the Border. I see a lot of women coming from Mexico that had Plastic Surgery in Mexicali. Every one that I talk to says that they were extremely satisfied with the quality of work that was done. They also talked about how professional the Dr and staff were. I think you will be fine and are in good hands. Mexicali has some of the best plastic surgeons. Good luck.
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/11 9:54 am - GA
I'm so excited for both of you ladies!  I was originally going to CR for my ps, but have now decided on Mexico because of all the good reports! 

I can't wait to hear your updates in  a few days!!!  :)

sassyscorpio
on 5/14/11 2:26 pm, edited 5/14/11 2:28 pm
Wow, thanks for all the encouragement. It really does help.

I was bummed Danni when I heard you changed your date. I really wanted to meet you. I know you're right though. I need to be considerate to our friend.

I am really excited to go back to Mexicali. Not looking forward to being in the hospital, but after that, it should be great.

Oh and this is the only thing I will be having done. Thank goodness my stomach looks good for losing 107 lbs. I could use some boobs cause I have none, but I don't really want a boob job.

I love my sleeve!!

Posted Image

NursieGirl
on 5/15/11 1:40 pm
Yeah, I was disappointed too, but had to change the date so that I could be here for interviews and other opportunities the weeks before.  I know you're going to do just fine!  Look at the bright side; at least when you're in the hospital, you will have IV pain meds!

Most Active