Tuumy tuck Surgery a big success

mnmgunter
on 5/13/11 9:39 am - Rochester, MI
Hi I had my anchor cut tummy tuck yesterday, came home today. I feel good with minimal pain. I have the pain pump and am taking my pain meds regulary at this point. I am very happy with the results so far,very flat. Im tired tonight, didnt sleep great in the hospital. I  hope I feel alittle better everyday. Thanks for all the kind words you all sent.

Michelle

avidreader
on 5/13/11 10:19 am - Cary, NC
Glad to hear everything went well.  I am 5 weeks out today - really hard to believe how great I feel and how well things went.

Take care and follow all the directions from the doctor - and try not to get too bored!!!

Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal
250/241/139.5/125
I have a new philosophy, I'm only going to dread one day at a time.  Charlie Brown
Jody ***
on 5/13/11 10:48 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Congratulations!  Who was your surgeon?

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

mnmgunter
on 5/13/11 9:41 pm - Rochester, MI
Jody my suregon was Dr Sayeg in Troy MI. He was wonderful.
siberiancat
on 5/14/11 2:42 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Dr Sayeg is doing my surgery in 10 days at Oakwood Hospital  in Dearborn - brachioplasty and abdominoplasty.

Glad to hear you are pleased.  He isn't sure if he is doing anchor cut or hip to hip cut.  He is bringing a pain pump from his surgery center to the hospital for me to use.  I have a 4 hour drive home.

Best wishes on your recovery.  How long did your TT take?
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

mnmgunter
on 5/14/11 4:37 am - Rochester, MI
He did mine at Providence, I still have the pain pump until monday. It is wonderful, cant imagine how it would be without it. Good luck to you.
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/11 6:13 am
Congratulations...sounds like you're doing GREAT..!!

cyndy

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/11 9:57 am - GA
Hooray!!!!     I'm so happy to hear it all went well for you!  I know your glad it's over with.
Most Active