Good surgeons in the Austin, TX area?

DarcyMad
on 6/2/11 12:43 am - Cedar Park, TX
Hello!  I'm in the Austin area and would like to find a "reputable" plastic surgeon who is vetted working with post WLS patients.

I will probably only have bracchio and panni done IF I can get them covered through insurance.  I am in serious need of a butt lift (whatever the terminology is for that!) but doubt that could be covered.  My ass has slid right down the back of my legs since my weight loss!  LOL

Anyhow, thanks for your input.  I know I see plenty of plastic surgeons in this area but I'm more interested in who does a really good job!
DarcyMad
Surgery Date:  11/15/2010
Jewel506 is my Angel!    Angel to Kristi (Momx4)
Anything that is, or was, began as a dream - Lavagirl 

Jaxxy
on 6/3/11 1:48 pm
Hey Darcy...I'll be curious to see if anyone answers.  I live in the Austin area, too.  Lots of PS's around but I don't know I've heard much about any of them.  I would love to go to Houston to see Dr. L.  Hoping by the end of the year I can do that.

Good luck!
DarcyMad
on 6/4/11 11:56 am - Cedar Park, TX
Who is Dr. L?  If I don't hear about anyone else up here I may be making the trip to Houston too!
DarcyMad
Surgery Date:  11/15/2010
Jewel506 is my Angel!    Angel to Kristi (Momx4)
Anything that is, or was, began as a dream - Lavagirl 

Birdie
on 6/4/11 1:44 pm - Gambrills, MD
Darcy,

Dr. L is Dr. LoMonaco - he has an wonderful reputation and several folks from Obesity Help have had their plastics done by him.  He's a frequent poster on this forum who very willingly shares his knowledge with all of us, plus he co-authored an excellent book with my plastic surgeon, Dr. Krieger ("Bariatric Plastic Surgery:  A Guide to Cosmetic Surgery After Weight Loss").  

Hope that helps,
Debby 
jlynntx27
on 6/7/11 9:19 am
RNY on 03/09/07 with
I live in Austin, but I went to Dr.S in Mexico.
Ginger R.
on 6/8/11 2:32 am - New Braunfels, TX
I had a lower body lift and breast lift with Dr. L a year ago. I live in the New Braunfels area, and I decided to go to the best around! Dr. L is amazing at what he does! Be aware that if you do decide to go to him, you will need to pay for room and board for two weeks while you recover, but I couldn't reccomend him more! Good luck!
Laura in Texas
on 6/7/11 12:02 pm
I'm also a big fan of Dr.LoMonaco.  He's the best.  And Houston is not that far from Austin.  I'm having a lower body lift and breast lift at the end of the month with Dr. L.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active