Summer of plastics starts Thursday!

Amy Smith
on 7/4/11 4:20 am
Thursday I have my arms done and the 27th I have abdominoplasty, inner thigh lift, and outer thigh lipo.  I am a teacher so this is the rest of my summer.  I am excited and scared at the same time.  I am most scared that the arms are first and I am out patient and I feel unprepared.  I can't wait to join you all who look so wonderful!  Here's hoping this path is not filled with potholes.

I may have had a few extra potholes along the way, but the journey has been good!   

• RNY- Christiana Institute of Advanced Surgery - Dr. Peters 8/09 
  • Medial Thigh lift & Brachioplasty - Dr. Macrea 7/2011  
  • LBL - Dr. Joseph Michaels (Sibley Memorial) 12/22/2011
  • Upper Body Lift with Mastoplexy - Dr. Joseph Michaels 12/20/2012

Bertrand765
on 7/4/11 6:15 am
YOU CAN DO IT! Look how far you've already come. Loosing the weight is the hard part. Now the plastics are a reward. You'll do great! Remember attitude is 90% of the recovery processes. I had a breast lift on April 1st and now I have my TT and BA this Friday July 8th. I am super excited and a bit nervous. I would love to hear how all of this goes for you! Best of luck and you'll do great!
Elle

(deactivated member)
on 7/4/11 11:37 am
Here, Hold my hand...we'll walk into the surgery rooms together..!! My day is Thursday, as well..LBL.

Do you have a time for your surgery, yet..?

I won't know until Wed., on my time...I'm hoping it's VERY early in the day...

Blessings, as you start a new chapter in your life...

You are going to do just great..!!

cyndy
Amy Smith
on 7/5/11 3:54 pm
Amy Smith
on 7/5/11 3:55 pm
 I would love to hold your hand.  My surgery is at 8:30am. 

I am assuming you will be spending the night at the hospital. 

Please keep me posted! :-)  You are in my thoughts and prayers as we step into this new adventure!
Most Active