Dr. Saucedo in Mx

agjones46
on 7/8/11 9:16 am
Has anyone else had problems getting response from Dr. Saucedo's office by email?  I have emailed twice to inquiry about surgery with no response.  Just wondered about other people's experiences with contacting his office.

Ann
pattib1st
on 7/8/11 10:57 am - Bonita Springs, FL
I have been emailing back and forth with him this week as I am just beginning my journey.

He usually answers them late at night.

Good luck,
Patti

Bonnie ABC
on 7/8/11 10:58 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
He spends long days in surgery, sometimes 12 hours.   So if you don't hear from him, that's where he is lol.   His only day off it Sunday and he's with his family.   Give him two days, put in the subject line that you're trying to reach him.   When you are down there and a patient of his, he commits fully to you.  Have you joined his board on here?

www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/11 11:09 am - WI
I'm pretty sure he was on vacation this past week. Also double check the email addr. you are using. He has always answered me back within a day usually within hours.
Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/8/11 3:16 pm
are you using his gmail address or the one from his site?
He answers his email from his blackberry and sometimes messes one or two.  Like Bonnie says he is in the OR for hours.  My surgery last month was over 11.5 hours one day and 7.5 hrs - 3 days later.  I don't know how he does it.   Don't give up! 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

agjones46
on 7/8/11 5:00 pm
Thanks for the info, it sounds like you are happy with the results you got from him.  I am excited to get a hold of him.. Did you go by yourself to Mx to have your surgeries?
Bonnie ABC
on 7/8/11 7:12 pm - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
I went by myself, but you have to know who you are and if you know you'll need support.   I had 13 hours of surgery and I was okay.  I was back at the hotel after two days.  Of course you have help from Patti in showering but I was okay to look after myself.  It all depends on who you are.  Some patients need that support from a friend, mother or husband.   Watch the board, many people talk about their journey's there.

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/9/11 4:58 am
The first time I went alone and then my Boyfriend came the last week to help me come home.  I was fine.  The second time I went with a friend who also had surgery, so we were support for one another but not much physical assistance.  Bonnie is right, so do very well alone, others do not.  If you're a person who gets homesick easily, you need to take someone with you.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

agjones46
on 7/13/11 1:52 am
I am still trying to get a hold of him, I emailed twice to his gmail account, but no response.  I will keep trying and I won't give up till he responds.

Ann :-)
Crazeru
on 7/13/11 11:27 am
Hi Ann,

[email protected]

He was in surgery today and will be in surgery tomorrow too.  Send him off another email, put in the subject line 2nd request for info...  He doesn't have an office staff, it's just him. 

I went by myself, but another OHer was down there.  I was in the clinic 7 days, as I had almost everything done on Thur, then a full facelift on Monday.  It wasn't worth it to take me to the hotel, then bring me back.  Once at the hotel, I did just fine.  Patty came by daily to help with my shower and get me back in my garments, and Dr S stopped by daily too.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active