lbl

macygranny
on 7/31/11 10:46 am - Vandalia, IL
13 months ago I had an extended tt..... 25 in*****ision hip bone to hip bone!  My Dr told me at consultaion appointment that I needed a total lower body lift! Well I thought I would/could be happy with just a extended tt and I am not! What exactly does the last half of a lbl intail??? I have an apointment with a plastic surgeon Tuesday. A different on than done my TT because he isn't working right now- he is sick!

I still have a muffin top ( yeah smaller than before but it is there and I have large love handles on back side and saggy thighs) 

Vicky
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/11 10:31 pm - Yorktown, VA
Well, the rest of the LBL will consist of going all the way around (360 degrees) to lift your outer thighs and butt.  I don't think that will address the muffin top, unless you get the TT revised at the same time. 

I've got pics on my profile of my before and after LBL with butt aug and also of my scars.  You can look and see where my incisions were made.
redbedhead
on 7/31/11 11:26 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
An LBL goes all the way around, does everything a Tummy tuck does, but then also lifts your outer thighs and Buttocks.  you muffin top may not be imporved unless you end up redoing the tummy part and using an Anchor cut (Sometimes called a Fluer de lis)  

I had an LBL my picks are available on my profile so you can see the before and after, as well as the incision.  I do still have a bit of a muffin top but it is not as bad as it was, and my surgeon only took 80% of the loose skin because I have arthritis in my spine and hips, and being too tight could have caused alot of problems with the arthritis. 

I am fine with the bit of muffin top I have since the majority of the skin is gone and i have just a little pooch. He said if I wanted a revision to make it tighter in 6 months he would do it at a reduced rate, but i don't think I will fo that.

Anna   
RNY 10/14/08 LBL 6/14/11    135 pounds lost, after bounceback regain.  And I am OK with that.  It enabled me to have double hip double knee replacements in the 9 month periond between Oct 2011 and June 2012.  

Most Active