TT Friday...sooo Nervous!!

Jane G.
on 8/23/11 7:24 am - New Windsor, NY
It IS the perfect time! YIKES!! Actually I am calmer today... been trying to adjust my thinking... I am healthy, been working out, feel good, recuperation shouldnt be too bad... and repeat!  lol Thanks for asking!!!
Jane

Jane Ganly 

fatoldbat
on 8/21/11 9:38 pm
hey Jane!!!  i'm right there with ya!  my TT is in 2 weeks (9/6)!!  i 'bout over the "oh my gosh...i can't believe i'm spending this much money on my tummy" phase and getting into the "oh my gosh....this is gonna hurt!" phase.  i'm still at the point of making my list of things to do before surgery.....but the nerves are definately beginning to get a little frazzled!  i go for pre-op 8/30 and i'm sure after that i'll ******vous stinking wreck!  also....i'll be 53 years old in october so i also think....why am i doing this at my age?  for goodness sake....i'm a grandmother!!  but.....i've come a long way, baby!  and you have too!!!  i'm so happy your date is almost here!  how long are you planning to be off work? 

best wishes to you for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery!!
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 12:18 am
Just wanted to say, I love your Avatar and your profile name...!!

Oh, and I'll be wishing you well on your BIG DAY...Not too far away, girlie..!!

cyndy
Jane G.
on 8/22/11 7:28 am - New Windsor, NY
Thanks!!! and Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jane

Jane Ganly 

Jane G.
on 8/22/11 7:16 am - New Windsor, NY
Jane G.
on 8/22/11 7:17 am - New Windsor, NY
Hi (oh please tell me your name...I can't call you by the name you have here! lol )...
I was a mess this weekend...seriously thinking of cancelling ...then thinking of postponing.  Feeling a little calmer today... maybe... lol.  It's so wonderful to hear of other women ... aged to perfection... having this amazing opportunity... and taking it!!!!!  I'm insipred!!!   I guess my age was weighinging (haha) on my mind alot!!!
I am planning on 3 weeks, with the 3rd week working on my laptop from home for a few hours. 
Good luck with your upcoming transformation too!!!!

I'll keep everyone posted!

Jane

Jane Ganly 

fatoldbat
on 8/22/11 11:19 pm
my name is Jenni!  happy to meet you!  the age thing really worked on me as well!  after all....the bikini days have been over for a really long time!  but....i still want to look nice in my clothes...and i don't want to cringe every time i step out of the shower and see this flabby apron!  i must admit that it isn't really bad....but it bothers me so....hey....let's go for it!!  i'm sending a friend request so we can keep up with each other's progress......
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Jane G.
on 8/23/11 7:30 am - New Windsor, NY
Awesome Jenni!  I am definetly a bit calmer today... Tuesday...as surgery gets closer surprisingly I am calmer! Actually spoke to my daughter, who will be caring for me (and is WONDEREFUL), and she assured me she will stay with me till I dont need her round the clock( hopefully less than a week) and then pland to come over every day for at least two weeks to check on me.  I told that others will be by once she leaves to check on me but she said she doesnt care...SHE needs to know I am doing ok!  Too sweet!!!!
I may be excited about this... I think !! lol
I'll go friend ya right now!! 
Gonna see if my daughter will get on and post about my surgery!  If not I'll get on as soon as pain meds allow!
Thanks for your kind and supportive words!!!
Jane

Jane

Jane Ganly 

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 12:15 am
Jane..

Most of us has felt the same nerves you are, and it is so understandable... I think you will be AMAZED at how well, you will do...Will you have pain? Yes, but it will surprise you at how well you will handle it...I'm 54, soon to be 55...and i can honestly say, my pain was not that bad...I took my Demerol, for about three days, like candy to make sure I didn't let any pain get the jump on me...around the fourth day, I didn't take any more...I was up and walking right after surgery with a big smile on my face...I did have the ON-Q pain pump, as well..Ask your surgeon about it...I think it was a huge plus for me...It stays with you as you go home for four days...

The best to you...I just know you are going to do excellent..!!

cyndy
Jane G.
on 8/22/11 7:25 am - New Windsor, NY
Cyndy,
Thanks for using the word "AMAZED".   I plan on being in a pain meds coma for a few days!! lol  But in a way that kinda scares me too... being out of it and not having control.  I live alone and am soooo used to me being responsible for  me,  I feel scared to give up total control of me ...even tho my caring, sweet and devoted daughter will be caring for me... I guess I am not used to depending on anyone but me!  Starting to feel a tingle of excitement tho... and all these wonderful responses have been very VERY much appreciated!!!!! 

Talk to ya soon...and I'm gonna use the forbidden words..."flat tummy"
Jane

Jane Ganly 

Most Active