Additional Surgeries??

proudmomof2
on 10/21/11 2:56 pm - Eaton, OH
I just recently had a TT, Pani, breast lift, implants, and hernia surgery.  Now after 6 weeks, I noticed I have a "muffin top" on my sides and back.  Not a great deal...(she took off 2 lbs of skin from my TT and pani - so I didn't have a bunch - just enough to bother me).  I SWORE I was done with any more surgeries...now I feel like I am still not satisfied.  Especially with my arms.  The reason I had so many procedures done at once was to not have any more down time than what I had - especially with a 2 year old.

My questions are:

Did anyone ever go through this and feel they wanted more surgeries?
What type of surgery would you get for the "muffin top" on your sides and back?
What is the downtime for this type of surgery?
What is the typical downtime for an arm lift?

Thanks for your input.
One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
Michelle E.
on 10/21/11 4:00 pm
I have consulted with a few PS and they all say that they usually do the BL and BA together.. so I find it interesting that in some parts of the country its done separately. And my surgeon dont list the Pani and TT separately. TT includes the removal of the Pani. If you still have a muffin top, could it be swelling still??
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/21/11 8:21 pm
I returned to had an Anchor Cut TT to get rid of the muffin top!  I know have a lot of upper back fat - but I'll get that taken care of when I get my BL/BA.   I also had the LBL with the Anchor Cut/TT.  It took care of my sides and lower back fat.  You might want to see if an Anchor Cut would help.  My arms were done in 2009 at the same time my first TT was done.  The recovery time depends on what type of work you do.  For the TT and Brachioplasty, I took 7 weeks off.  But I also had a hernia repaired and couldn't do any lifting of more than 5 lbs for awhile.  I am on my feet for sometimes 13 hours or more at the hospital, so I felt 7 weeks was required to totally heal.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active