16 days post op update

Jujuvee
on 11/24/11 10:34 am
16 days post op from Inverted T Circumferential body lift and brachioplasty and my so far nothing too major. Had 7 drains total and 6 were removed 7 days post op and this last one will be out early next week.

My husband is packing a hole in my back, no pain and no big deal. The rest of the Circumferential incision is healing great, I have a dog ear and  I'm not pulled too tight due to an old school gallbladder scar and will need a revision at a later time.

As far as the Brachioplasty I have a small opening under my arm but I just have gauze on it for restriction. I will also need a revision on the arms as my surgeon is pretty conservative and see's that he could have made them tighter but revisions are included in my cost and I think the plan is to wait until I get the thighs and implants a year from now and do the revisions then.

I guess I'm not to bothered by all of this. Coming from 400 pounds I am liking my results. Sure I could dwell on the small suff but it's out of my control and I'm realistic.

Happy Holidays to all!!

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

debtfree
on 11/24/11 7:40 pm - OK
 Awesome!!!!  I feel the same way, could dwell on the small stuff but why and coming from where we started we look freaking amazing!!!  

190 lbs lost
VSG 07/2008
lower body lift 10/2010
upper body lift 11/2011

Jujuvee
on 11/26/11 6:22 am
I still have one drain out of the 7 and it will be pulled next Wednesday, it's not putting out much but being that it's the last one I'm just going to wait until my 3 week post op appointment. I was taken off of the Antibiotic las week even though I am nursing a hole in my back that needs daily packing. I was told that it's getting smaller and to just monitor my temperature. Honestly this recovery has been a piece of cake!!

Maybe it's because my surgeon was a bit conservative and i will need a revision later (on his dime) but other than being bored at home I feel awesome and I weaned myself off of the pain meds 3 days ago,

Still sleeping in my medical recliner, hey I rented this for a month so might as well use it!! Only used my shower chair twice but am loving the high rise toilet seat!
How are you going?

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

scottswife1997
on 11/25/11 9:16 pm - Ardmore, OK
Sounds like you are doing AWESOME!  Keep up the good work.  I feel like I have a new life, just since my TT!  It's wonderful!
Holly

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/11 7:07 am
thats amazing Im so happy to hear you are doing so well...Im getting ready for my inverted T tummy tuck in less than two weeks and Im getting some anxiety over the recovery but not the surgery as my surgeon puts me to ease whenever I see him!!! I think im going to look into a shower chair...well happy recovery and thanks for the updates!!!
Most Active