plastic surgery In Mexico

skinnyme90126
on 12/11/11 6:34 am
Hello all i am new to the site and looking to have plastic surgery, I need a skilled doctor who can give great results. I've been hearing about surgeons in mexicali.. so what do you guys know. Looking to hear from people who have experience surgery with a doctor or possibly know a person who have been through surgery. please post pictures if available
enaebmik
on 12/11/11 8:45 am
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

BROWNEYES_24
on 12/12/11 6:48 am
I have heard some talfk about doc bello and saudea..but do some redearch.. Im kinda going towards dr. s... But still got alot to decide on
Crazeru
on 12/12/11 6:57 am
Come take a look at Dr Sauceda's group here on OH.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and there is a link to his website too.  Mostly you stay in the clinic for 3-4 days then finish up your stay at the Hampton Inn.  Dr S comes by daily and so does his nurse to help with your shower and redressing your stitches and getting you back into your compression garment.

The price is all-inclusive except for your food at the hotel.   I wanted one surgery and one recovery time.  Dr S does an amazing job on our misshapen, formally obese bodies.  He does great with face lifts too.

Not sure about the Mexicali PS, I know there is one to stay away from, but others will chime in.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

BROWNEYES_24
on 12/12/11 9:09 am
Ive use a surgeon for my gastric sleeve in mexicali a yr and half ago and everythin went great..but do not kno about ps there
SoonSkinnyDonna
on 12/14/11 12:27 pm - Dana Point, CA
 Hi - after my husband had his VSG with Dr. Aceves in Mexicali, I called them for a referral for Plastics - I wanted a face lift and arm lift - they recommended Dr. Manuel Bello = especially for face lifts...he does the surgery at same hospital as Dr. Aceves and we were impressed with the hospital - Almar - I had my surgery and everything has been turning out very well - except that it was all a much more painful experience than I expected - not sure if that was a problem with the doctor or just that I had unrealistic expectations of how long it would take for the pain, numbness, etc to go away.  But everyone says I look great - both face, neck and the arms - no scars at all in face and neck areas and the arm scars are really getting better every day - but I still get achey, burning and tingling in the arms in the evenings - I'm older so that may be it, too.  If I had to do it again, I'd go back to Dr. Bello - just not sure what kind of plastics you want/need and if he does that type....
SoonSkinnyDonna

HW 255 SW 240 CW 158
-- & lookin good! next goal - no flabby skin?

BROWNEYES_24
on 12/15/11 7:23 am
Im actually tryna get my lower body lift and inner thighs with arms done.. And hoping I can get the extra skin sagging on my side and back remove
Most Active