Tummy Tuck and Thigh Lift on Wed.

aubiefan143
on 12/26/11 3:18 am - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with
   Hey y'all. I am so excited and nervous to be having my tummy tuck and thigh lift on Wed. I am heading out to so some after Christmas shopping to pick up a few things and would love to hear your opinon on what to get or things you wish you would have thought of.
   Does anyone have one of those Forever Lazy's? They just look so comfy, I thought I may get a couple of those to lounge around in. I am also looking to get a tray of some type to keep my laptop up off of my lap and belly. Oh....and a pair of those "My Zone" wireless headsets to watch tv late into the night without keeping everyone up since I will be in my recliner in the living room.

What do you wish you would have had?

Thanks

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current
  weight 143 (after TT and Thigh lift)   

Laura in Texas
on 12/26/11 6:27 am
My toilet seat riser and my mom's adjustable bed were my most important things. I lived in yoga pants and tank tops for weeks. I did drink a lot of protein shakes for about the first week post-op. I did not feel like eating and real food caused my tummy to expand, which hurt at first.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Lee ~
on 12/26/11 9:14 am - CA
 Good luck!  I had mine done on December 9th and couldn't be happier.  

I was in a clinic in Mexico the first week and loved the adjustable bed.  I bought an iPad for the trip which was perfect because of the weight so you're thinking perfectly about something to hold the laptop.

Im still not sleeping right and wake up at three am to watch movies. That headset will be perfect.

Unscented baby wipes
A lamp that you can reach easily. I used a flashlight a lot.
A table to hold your meds etc
Big insulated 16 oz cup with lid and straw
Baggies of daily vitamins for the first few days
Big robe with sash or zipper/buttons - I lived in mine in the clinic
Extension cord to plug everything in if socket is far away.
Something mindless to read

I used a female urinal for two days. Didn't really need it as my thighs didn't hurt.  Some people use a funnel type thing so they don't have to sit to pee.

Youre going to be so thrilled with the results!!!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Michelle E.
on 12/26/11 11:50 am

I am having my TT & BL/BA tomorrow.. I can hardly relax.. I packed my chapstick, baby wipes, antibacterial wipes, Pj's, and my favorite blanket...gas x and stool softner for the hospital. I have my mp3 player, sports bra (front closure).. I hope to get my thigh lift next...to boot.. its the TOM.. ahh..

Good luck!! By this time tomorrow, my torso should look awesome!

Michelle

Most Active