QUESTION FOR THE LADIES

CATHERINE81
on 12/27/11 11:37 pm - BROCKTON, MA
Has anyone or know anyone that had a panni removal after having a baby my baby is due in june and im looking towards having my panni removal in august and just need some input
MusicMaryn
on 12/28/11 9:02 am - San Jose, CA
Most plastic surgeons suggest waiting until your weight has been stable (within 3-4 lbs) for 6 mos.  Which means, you should prolly wait until after you lose the baby weight after giving birth, and then wait 6 mos.  2 mos won't do it.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

CATHERINE81
on 12/28/11 11:08 pm - BROCKTON, MA
yeah that makes sense i got approved in nov i just hope when we do this again they will approve it again for me the only reason didnt do it was because i found out im pregnet
ericaFG
on 12/28/11 11:56 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Not to mention - you are going to be TIRED!  Is this your first baby?  At 2 months, that baby won't be sleeping through the night most likely.  You might be low in iron - and your nutrient requirements with nursing will be high...not a good time to be cutting yourself open and risking more blood loss.

You also need to think about who will be looking after your baby for at least 4 weeks.  You can't lift over 10lbs for 4-6 weeks after surgery - and a two month old baby will weigh more than that.  Also, I wouldn't want to be nursing or rocking a baby on my tummy incision!  And what about being away from your young baby (particularly if nursing) for two days while in hospital?

Not to mention the hormones that come with having a baby - and the hormones of plastics...EEK!!  Your poor spouse... lol

If it were me?  I'd wait until my baby was at least 6 months old...
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

Most Active