1st followup visit after TT

Sharon C.
on 12/29/11 10:41 am - Plano, TX
Hi all,

My doc is on vacation this week so I only saw the nurse.  She checked my long incesion, checked my drain log and said all looked good and to come back next week.  My slowest drain is at 30CC's and she said they like it at 10CC's or less.  So I am stuck with it all for the next week. ugh.  I want the best result at the same time I am ready to part with it all. ;-)  It was nice to get outside today for the first day.  I had surgery on the 19th, came home the 23rd and today was my first outing.  Every day is getting better. I have only had one hiccup.  My liquid loratab label said one teaspoon every 24 hours.  I have had this before and thought it was a typo.  I was taking it every two to four hours.  When my sweetie went to pick up the renewel the pharmacy said I could not have any more until Jan 16th.  He called me at home and I told them they needed to recheck their perscription.  No one with this kind of surgery could have that kind of perscription.  Alas they checked there records and corrected their mistake.  I should have read the label prior too but will next time!  Well back to my jammies and watch some more life time movies.  Sharon
Not2L8
on 12/30/11 1:31 am
Sharon C.
on 12/31/11 1:34 am - Plano, TX

My WLS also specializes in plastic surgery.  I decided to use him since he already knew me and I think that surgeons that have experience with excess skin issues is who I wanted to do mine.  I think WLS patients have unique issues with the extral skin.  I have seen stories of where people had to go back for revisions and dog ears etc and I didnt want that.  He has developed his own corset tummy tuck technique and I have to say I am loving the results.  He tighens the stomach muceles and extends past the hip bones to give you that hourglass look.  He has done tummy tucks for quite some time my girlfriend had one done about 5 years ago and hers came out great.   I wish you luck in your journey and it is always good to do your homework.  My doc is John Alexander and works out of the new Forest Park facility in Dallas.  He has a website you can check and see what he does.  Good Luck~Sharon

Most Active