Exercising after breast implants??

MochaPJ
on 1/1/12 11:31 pm - CA

I'm just now starting to think about plastics. With zero boobies left, it's comfortable now to jog. I'm wondering if any of you have had implants and if it has negatively impacted your ability to exercise.

waitinggame
on 1/2/12 12:12 am - Bowie, MD
Check out justbreastimplants.com. There are tons of stories on there to read and you can post your question. I am still on the fence about about my decision to have had implants. I haven't had that magical thing happen where I don't notice my implants anymore. Most say they have become a part of them and they don't notice them anymore. I will say that I can't imagine jogging with these things without really signifcant support. I had hoped my plastics would make me more able to jog, but with my residual leg flub and my breasts now, I think I'm going to have to resolve to keeping things lower impact. 

Best of luck with your decision!!

Denise 

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

Michelle E.
on 1/3/12 12:26 am

There are some serious support bras out there for high impact sports.. Enell..I think is the name of the bra company.. bras run 70-$100. I bought a medium impact one.. and it fits me like a nothing I have ever tried before.. My PS highly recommends a very good sports bra even when not exercising for at least 6 mos.. all day long.. I have saline with BL..over the muscle..

Eventually, I will be jogging again.. I enjoyed it to much to give it up forever..

Most Active