Update and advice

sundaymorning
on 1/9/12 4:47 am
 So far I feel like I'm doing pretty good.
Only time I experienced pain was when I woke up still on the surgeons table and I was really cold
so there was a lot shaking which caused tons of pain.
Other than that, i've been good.
I get breast implants and arms done Feb. 29..i'm super excited for that! 
Suggestions for those who are going to do this (or any plastics):
*Take a medication that will clean out your system (bowels) I was very constipated for the first week and couldn't go and when I did it felt like a torture device was coming out of me.
*Take pain meds on time. This prevented me from having any pain. I DID HAVE DISCOMFORT but it's was bearable.
*pillows and couches are my best friend
*Depression is common. You'll look at yourself and hate the results at certain points...i'm going through that right now..but my surgeon says it will get better..I will let you know. 

I'll be posting pics hopefully by the end of the day..if anyone can PM me and tell me how to post them on the forum I would GREATLY appreciate it! 

Also if anyone has any questions just comment or PM me :)
Michelle E.
on 1/9/12 5:24 am
Who was your plastic surgeon?
sundaymorning
on 1/9/12 8:03 am
 Dr. Eichenberg in Murrieta.  His facility is called Renuance.
Lee ~
on 1/9/12 9:00 am - CA
Oh golly, I hear you about looking at myself and hating the results.  I don't hate them, I really love them but as the swelling is going down, the "tight" look on my thighs etc is a bit more lax.  I have to just focus on my flat tummy and perky breasts and that keeps me happy.  I'm one month out today. 

Good luck with your implants and arms!!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active