Boob Blubber=Tail of the Breast abd my Update

godzilla
on 1/21/12 9:18 pm - Israel
I saw my PS Dr.Josef Haik today.
So many people at the hospital clinic as he just returned from after his father's passing. I was the last one-save the best for last!
My vertical scar needs revision from hypertropic and keloid but he hopes to do it with the Mastopexy that we hope my HMO will approve as "excesss skin removal" which would include the "bra blubber". I asked Jim what it's official name is: Tail of the Breast- and under which procedure does it fall - breast or arms? Neither and both as it depends when patient is laying down where it falls and each surgeon decides when/if to remove or not.
My next apptmt is in three months but if I have any problem I can come in; keep scar out of sun for a year and to massage a cream in. In any case I write him emails. He complimented me on my new skirt.
All in all aside fr waiting for what seemed like forever, it was a good apptmt. Now I just have to wait for Plastics secretary of department can schedule me in for surgery...
And I asked him if I can call him by his first name-sure, no problem!
Mikimi in Israel
Lee ~
on 1/22/12 1:32 am - CA
 Sounds like a great visit Mikimi.  I'm glad that you're going to get your revisions.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

godzilla
on 1/22/12 4:11 am - Israel
Lee I certainly pray and hope the HMO medical review in March agrees that it is excess skin removal and NOT cosmetic.as of yet no idea when a date got surgery as there are long waiting lists.
My PS does not believe thighs,even as a lipo are an option for me due to the risks involved-bummer!
I am cautiously excited about my future.
Mikimi

Most Active