Breast surgery and talk on phone or Skype

godzilla
on 1/31/12 11:30 pm - Israel
I am willing to call at your convenience on my dime/shekel
to talk about breast lift/augmentation.
In Israel some are too private on their experiences and thst is their choice.
Is anyone willing to let me call and talk (I admit I am also lonely but...)and ask my questions and not just wait until someone is online.
Lee or Pixlee or anyone???
pm me a phone number
Mikimi in Israel
At time of thus posting it is 17:30/5pm in Israel
waitinggame
on 2/1/12 7:35 am - Bowie, MD
Also wanted to offer/suggest that if you are friends on here with folks, you could set up a time to do instant messaging and get your questions answered that way too. Just a thought.

Take care!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

godzilla
on 2/1/12 7:53 am - Israel
Denise,
I don't turn my computer on most days now that I have this iPhone so I guess I need to know if the chat function will work out of my iPhone or not. Besides for me sometimes I just need to hear a voice. Thank you for responding.
Mikimi
waitinggame
on 2/1/12 9:35 am - Bowie, MD
Oh, it will not work on the iphone. I totally understand the need to hear a voice!! Do you work Mikimi?

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

godzilla
on 2/1/12 1:25 pm - Israel
Denise,
I babysit in the afternoons for my friend's 3 kids (^3,^8,^13 all with "behavioral issues). My friend is a receptionist in the CT department in our local hospital but she only has the afternoon shift (12:30-18:00) and then she does errands. the eldest can fend fir herself when she gets home (thank GD for microwaves) but the middle one who gets home most days at 15:30 (on T 13:30 and Th 14:40),abd youngest is in daycare until 15:30. The father travels out of town by bus every day to a different city for a charity organization.
I never know for sure when I will finish-and buses after 18:00 are every half hour- but the last bus is before 22:00.
I'm a night-owl so it works for me.
I don't know anyone near me who has had Plastics and not everyone on the Hewbrew forum is so willing to talk about their experiences as the forum is for WLS and not Plastics.
Sometimes I need a human talking communicative voice to interact with.
Mikimi
pixielee
on 2/2/12 6:12 am - Twinsburg, OH
I've been MIA for a couple days. Just got your message. Sent you a PM.

Kate

Most Active