Home from Plastics

allypad64
on 2/18/12 3:25 pm - henderson, NV
Well, I am not much of a poster here on the main forum, mostly a lurker...but I wanted to share my journey.  I had the gastric sleeve on 9/10/10 and have lost 100 pounds.  After lots of research, I chose Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico for my surgery.  I had heard fantastic things and saw lots of pictures which helped make my decision.  I had my surgery on 2/6/12 whi*****luded a LBL, BL/BA, Arm lift, and butt augmentation (with the fat from my LBL).  I just returned home yesterday, and I must say that I am VERY pleased!  As far as pain goes, it has been so much less than I had anticipated.  I cannot say I have even been in "pain" - discomfort, yes, but pain - not so much.  Dr. Sauceda was able to do my implants without doing the lollipop incision and I am extremely happy for that!  He did place the implants over the muscle which he recommended in my case and I trust him.  I have not had much pain there and they actually feel almost back to normal.  My biggest problem area is the numbness in my rear from the butt augmentation.  I will be glad when this numbness goes away, because it does bug me. 

I received great care/treatment in Mexcico - I wouldn't change it for anything.  I have posted one before picture taken the day before surgery and one picture taken a few days afterward.  Pictures were very instrumental in my decision making so I am posting mine.  I will add more soon - my hubby took lots of before pictures and I will have him take afters shortly and post them.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to e-mail me - my pictures are password protected because of nudity - you can request my password if you would like them see them.

Allison

Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterray, MX - 2/6/2012 (yippee!).  Lower Body Lift, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Butt Lift.

southernbelle102
on 2/18/12 3:42 pm
 I would love to see your results.  Hope you continue to heal well!
Looking_Forward
on 2/19/12 3:12 am
Welcome home, Allison! I hope you continue to feel as good as you are & hope that the numbness disappears quickly.
Cindy

Tess145
on 2/19/12 4:43 am - Senatobia, MS
Congratulations!  I hope to have a LBL later in the year.  I would love to see your pictures.  I do have a question on how you get yourself up after a LBL and arm lift surgery.  My husband is real concern about helping me up and not pulling and hurting me if I have these two surgeries together.  Thanks.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

allypad64
on 2/19/12 4:57 am - henderson, NV
 I have not had any issues with getting myself up at all. I never needed assistance. The compression garment really helps!

Allison

Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterray, MX - 2/6/2012 (yippee!).  Lower Body Lift, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Butt Lift.

2muchfluff
on 2/19/12 5:55 am
 That seems like a lot of surgeries.  Did you have them all at the same time?  How long were you in surgery?  Were you under general anesthesia?  I would love to look at your pics as well.  What kind of incision did you get on the BL?  

allypad64
on 2/19/12 10:23 am - henderson, NV
I had them all at the same time - I was in surgery for 9 hours but was under twilight sedation - not general anesthesia.  Dr. Sauceda was able to just do the incision around the areola and do everything through there instead of the lollipop incision which I was very happy about!

Allison

southernbelle102
on 2/19/12 7:32 am
 You look absolutely fabulous!! I hope my tummy is that flat after my LBL next week.  Congrats and happy healing!
allypad64
on 2/19/12 10:24 am - henderson, NV
 Thank you!

Allison

Jan H.
on 2/19/12 9:59 am - Central, WY
Allison - I would love to see your pics.  I am hoping to have either an LBL or at least SOMETHING done on my thighs.  I am also thinking Dr. S so am always glad to hear about another satisfied customer.  Thanks.
Jan

Most Active