Hot 1m pic haha!!

glamour_04
on 3/14/12 11:44 pm - Abilene , TX
 I just had to say that this morning my lower tummy and thighs went down a little and wow im hot haha! yes im bragging but it feels so good to see a almost flat tummy and no hanging tire lol!!! WOOOOT im loving it
Day before my pannalectomy!!!
     I Dont Skinny Dip I Chunky Dunk!        
glamour_04
on 3/14/12 11:46 pm - Abilene , TX
day before my pannilectomy!
 plastic surgery, day before plastic surgery

1month from my sugery!! woot
1my Side view, 1 month out the doctor said im still swollen the tummy should go down more
Don 1962
on 3/14/12 11:54 pm

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Valsdetermined2lose
on 3/15/12 1:52 am
Congrats!!! You look great, and i know how you feel. I am so happy with my results of panni
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

kathkeb
on 3/15/12 4:33 am
Wow, wow, wow!!

Thanks for sharing ...... I had my tt 1 week ago and am already thrilled with the results.

I can't wait to see what a month looks like.
Kath

J G.
on 3/15/12 4:09 pm
You look great!  I bet you feel much lighter, too.  Congrats! 
Eileen36
on 3/15/12 3:22 am - PA
I can see why you're thrilled. Your stomach looks great!
Eileen

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
j_j_miller
on 3/15/12 5:22 am
 Yes you look great. Congrats. 
glamour_04
on 3/15/12 7:14 am - Abilene , TX
 Thank you all so much! the best thing is my back feels awesome!! :) thanks for the compliments first time i ever got them except from my hubby lol!!! feels good
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/12 10:20 am
wow, what a big difference.  congrats!  I am going to have something done with my stomach soon.  I see you had the panni, does that move your belly button at  all? from what i understand a panni just removes the skin under the belly button? did you have a lot of sagging left there?  thanks!
Most Active