Approved for a pannectomy at 6 years out

Debra Welker
on 4/14/12 5:44 am - Kaukauna, WI
Surgery date is May 1st at Theda Clark Midwest Bariatrics with Dr Georgen, he also did my WLS. I trust him totally, the only differance with the pannectomy is they dont save the belly button, which is no problem for me. I am excited and scared. I had lost 110 pounds after my surgery and over the years put 30 back on and have taken 20 of that back off, so I am now 174. im hoping to continue to lose the other 10 pounds with and after surgery. I was down to 158 about 2 years out but couldnt keep it there and was sick alot, I really want to be 165. For those of you that have had a TT or Pannectomy did you lose weight? My excess is not just skin its what I call "stuff " .I know I will  be able to wear 1 or 2 sizes smaller after the surgery. Thanks Deb
j_j_miller
on 4/14/12 6:27 am
 Congrats. I don't know in pounds how much I lost from my tummy tuck. But I I know my surgeon took more than I thought he could. Most of the excess weight I still had was in my stomach. So I am assuming there was a lot of fat and tissue attached to the skin he removed. I am happy for you. 

Jennifer
Heres2anewme
on 4/14/12 12:37 pm - TX
Congratulations Deb!
Jamille            ~If it's God's will for me, then it will be~
                                            I Being A Mommy!!

Anwing8
on 4/15/12 12:20 pm - Cape May, NJ
Congrats!!!

~AMY~
from 308 to 165 `~ 5 years post op and still keeping it off!!
Proud military spouse and Mom to 4 amazing kids!!

Most Active