Soon!!!!

onefunolygirl
on 5/29/12 3:07 pm - Olympia, WA
Hi Kelly.  So far I have only had the LBL.  I absolutely love the results.  No one can believe how small I am including myself.  

Not only am I going back for more but I have all my future surgeries already scheduled.  Breast/arm lift June 11th,  Face/Neck lift August 15th and Thigh lift October 15th.  

Even with all the pain, swelling, numbness and of course scars I would do it all over again in a heart beat.  It is so worth it.  You have chose a great surgeon so I know you are going to have great results.  You are going to be so happy you did this for yourself.  It may take a little time before your feeling that way with the initial pain and swelling but trust me, you are going to love it!

5' 6", 53 years old 

Highest Weight:   320+  ( Years ago ), Surgery Weight:  270    ( 11/12/10 )
First Major Goal:       220     ( Century Club!!!  100 lbs lost from my highest weight, (Achieved  3/24/11))
Second Major Goal: 198.7  ( Onederland!!!  Have not been been there in 20+ years (Achieved  8/4/11))
Third Major Goal:     160     ( Lost Myself!!!  Half the person I used to be (Achieved 4/14/12 at 159lbs))

Most Active